Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 03-01-2019, 09:58 AM   #1
mickyj

Smile My 2012 Focus

I posted a while ago about my 2012 . I inherited it from dad whose now in aged care . I had put off its service but booked it in for 7.30 today .
Its only 80'000 ks behind its 105'000 service.
I'm still having a hand brake light issue hopefully Ford will fix it .
Somehow the black plastic thing on the drivers side where the fog light would sit can be replaced . I asked about backing sensors I missed them from my other car to be told you have them . Hopefully it's an easy fix as they don't work. And they say a software update .

I enjoy driving this car .
And think it not being driven much hadn't helped it .
Now it's driven everyday 😀
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2019, 08:09 PM   #2
mickyj

Default Re: My 2012 Focus

Not happy
Service was fine drives a lot better . They adjusted the handbrake did all the usual stuff brakes are fine tyres fine.
The plastic cover will cost $163 come from Melbourne so not at present
The reversing sensors they refused to touch supposedly non Ford yet my parents who I must talk to only get everything done at the dealer . Ford claim wiring problems not ford so not touching. So I have non working sensors .
Then bringing the car back to me the worker not a technician or mechanic said the car shudders in reverse could be the clutch .
How can a mechanic not find that
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post