Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 30-10-2007, 01:16 AM   #31
streetracer23

how u boyz goin im james frum sydney... dun drive a car aha lost my license for 6 months but cant wait to get back in one (legally)....... thinkin of gettin an el xr6 or toyota soarer lol 2 very diff cars but yea.. I CANT DECIDE.. HELP ME OUT.. n im 19
streetracer23 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2007, 01:16 AM   #32
SLO-04L
It Never Ends

hi guys and girls
my name is Jake im 21 from Adelaide and im currently studying I.T to some day fund my addiction to fast cars and women
SLO-04L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2007, 02:48 AM   #33
Royal Blue
The Mechanic

gday all, im a member form way back, ive been straying from the blue oval but always have come back.

ive been called alot of things, but my mates call me "Dan", married with 2 boys, mechanic on the Gold Coast, Qld. besides my eb s2 fairmont i play with sports bikes.

my mitsubishi trainer has always said that "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask". im always keen to offer advice so please don't hesitate.

Dan
Old 31-10-2007, 01:45 PM   #34
redisg00d
Starter Motor

Default redisg00d

hi i'm new again, 39 green p's, have a EA2 sedan (cabby) and a EB2 wagon (dot). i have 3 children youngest with Down Syndrome and Autism amoung many other problems but it all good!! i love working on cars just fiddling really i've help restore a friends Rover SD1, i try and keep my parners Charade G102 going and love my babies the Fords. both cars are very different cabby just goes, dot is very tempremental. thanks for letting me say hi hope tou have a great day
redisg00d is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2007, 07:41 PM   #35
Pinch
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi all

I posted this over in The Bar a while back, but should introduce myself over here in the land of the E and N's!

My name is Pinch and I am from 'The Shire' in Sydney. 28yo.

Whilst I have owned a lot of steers in my short time, I have a real soft spot for the Blue Oval.

I currently have a BA XR6 daily driver, but last month, for reasons still to become clear, I bought a NC2 Fairlane Ghia Sportsman.

The BA is pretty stock apart from upper and lower Precious Silver grills, Ghia interior lighting (thanks to the Premium audio loom) and a cold air intake.

I picked up the Sportsman 2.5 large, and I am impressed, drives like new!

It has the 161kw Tickford motor and it must have Tickford suspension (and no SLS) cause something that big just SHOULDN'T handle and steer that well!!! All straight and clean and everything works as if it drove off the showroom floor yesterday!!! It has a LTD grille and emblem and only 202K. Not sure what I want to do with it (apart from tow a boat when the missus has the XR) but I saw it and had to buy it, with the axing of the 'lane and that - I was pretty sad. Never actually had a LWB before, so I thought now or never.

Over the years I have also had an EA Fairmont Ghia wagon, EF Futura with Tickford suspension and an EL XR8. I could then go on to the VW Transporter with Zender ultra low suspension, Hiace camper, a couple of hot Commo's etc.

Anyways, that's me and the steers. Loving the site. Chat soon!
Pinch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2007, 08:48 PM   #36
Rob
Living the dream

I'm 18, female, californ-- oops, wrong site.

I like fords, me.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #37
EA2NEWBIE
Starter Motor

Default Re: New members: Introduce your selfs!!!

G'day all, I'm a newbie to Fords, having just inherited my fathers 1990 EA S pack, Immaculate car, but has a couple of things that annoy me, one is a weird accelerator and the other is the engine fan. I am planning to fit a set of thermo fans from an EL, and also want to fit Cruise control, other than that, lovely car.

cheers Pete
EA2NEWBIE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #38
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Hey there - WELCOME - you found a very old thread but glad you bumped it to the top

Don't be shy and add a build thread of your car with pics here http://www.fordforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=160

Check out the other Awesome Cars in there and feel free to comment or ask questions

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #39
Coyote mk3
Clutch Cable Killer

Hi all my name is Matthew and I have an EL xr6
I enjoy cruising in the beast and photography. You may have seen a photo or two of my car over the forums. I have posted up one or two pics in various places.
HID projectors, lowered on King SL and Koni Shocks.

Daily - 2002 AUIII SR
Stock as she comes.

Coyote's EL XR6

^^Click Me^^

15.132@ 91.51 MPH

Photos by Me https://www.facebook.com/PhotosByMatthewWylie
Coyote mk3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 17-07-2013, 11:27 PM   #40
capesy

G'day all, my names Nathan and i just bought my self a 1993 EB falcon the other day.
in the process of doing it up at the moment but still learning about the E series
Thanks Capesy
capesy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #41
XRTickfordNZ
XR Tickford Fanatic

Hi, Im Brendon from Christchurch, NZ. Been on AFF for a while but been lurking around here the last week or so. Ive always owned XA to XF falcons ( still own a few ) but am quite fond of the EF-EL and XG-XH series falcons. I own a XH XR6 ute and possibly looking at getting a XH XR8 ute, love them! I owned a XG XR6 ute about 2 years ago, brilliant ute.

Heres my XH XR6.

Cheers,

Brendon

1998 AU Fairmont Wagon, XR6 front kit....His
2002 AUIII XR6 Sedan, Blueprint, tints, tinted lights, BA XR wheels, leather....Hers
2008 Tandem Axle Trailer, The Falcon Hauler

XRTickfordNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 07-01-2015, 08:13 PM   #42
graham s
Starter Motor

gidday my name is graham i have just brought a 1990 ea ghia.Needs a bit of work,but hey thats half the fun cheers from hamilton nz
graham s is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2015, 04:14 PM   #43
BuckTooth
Feel the boost

Name is Doug, long time since I've been lurking around the AFF. Used to have an AU3 XR8 sedan, but changed over to 4wds for some time. Thing is once the V8 bug has bitten as does in our family you just have to have one. So my new daily driver is a 1995 EF XR8 sedan, needs a littlecwork but hopefully before long it'll be nestled amongst the other great e series on here somewhere to be shown off.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:46 PM   #44
v8der
Naturally Aspirated

Hi all, not new to Fords but I am new to the E-Series cars. I picked up an ED Fairmont not long ago. It's in great condition, mint interior and only 108K on the clock. I'm from Sydney but my folks have a place just outside of Bathurst so I get a bit of country driving in too.

1993 EBII Fairmont 4sp auto Biscayne Blue

Previous Forms of Transportation:

1978 302 V8 XC | 1982 4.1L XD | 1994 ED Fairmont | 2000 AUII XR6 | 2002 AUIII XR8 | 2003 BA XR6 } 2011 SZ Titanium Territory | 2006 BF Pursuit BOSS 290 6spd manual #57 | 2003 BA Fairmont 5.4L 4spd auto |
v8der is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2015, 07:46 AM   #45
LTDHO
The one and only

108k's on a ED is awesome.

It will be a good cruiser on those country roads.

Feel free to join the Facebook page and post up some pic's! :-)
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
LTDHO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post