Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Cars for Sale

Cars for Sale Complete or nearly complete Cars for sale. Note: ALL transactions in these forums are done at your own risk. FordForums Australia Inc. does NOT take responsibility for any aspect of any item or transaction that may take place via the site.

Old 28-12-2019, 07:39 PM   #1
davemck
Starter Motor

Default (QLD) Ford XA 1972

Vehicle Sales Form

State
: QLD

Make of vehicle
: Ford

Model of vehicle
: XA

Year of manufacture
: 1972

Colour of vehicle
: White

Engine
: 6 Cyl.

Transmission
: Manual

Body style (sedan, wagon etc.)
:Wagon

Selling Price $
: Offers Please

Odometer Reading
: 997000

City
: Toowoomba

Other relevant information.

Looking for interest in my XA , 3 on tree. Just missing one small panel , inside rear door. 6 Seater with under dash A/C. Valves , valve seats done and head lifted years ago to suit unleaded fuel. Over the years I have cut out rusty areas , bogged and painted by me and lets just say I am very far from being a tradie at this level. Car runs but gear leaver disconnected atm . Bumpers , all other panels and bits inside my shed plus a few spares. Was last registered in my name ( PYJ 547 ).

davemck is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2019, 08:03 PM   #2
Beastie
The Terrain Tamer
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Catering services for a bunch of layabouts and for being an all-round good guy whose sense of community goes above and beyond. 
Default Re: (QLD) Ford XA 1972

Pics and a price please, otherwise this tread will be closed...

Let me know if you need a hand with pics.
Beastie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-03-2021, 03:59 PM   #3
TrVrPhiLpsiNdstrys

Default Re: (QLD) Ford XA 1972

Did this sell ?
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post