Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2020, 09:35 PM   #121
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: USA 2020 Election

They just found a bunch of mail votes in tbe trash at a military base. They were Trump votes.

Could this with his claims cause a re-vote??

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
3 users like this post:
Old 06-11-2020, 09:39 PM   #122
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
They just found a bunch of mail votes in tbe trash at a military base. They were Trump votes.

Could this with his claims cause a re-vote??

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Fake news.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN26N2H4
3 users like this post:
Old 06-11-2020, 09:48 PM   #123
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Anybody who has Foxtel ...if you want a laugh (if it wasn't so serious that is ) turn on Sky News and listen to the stuff they dish up...They had the cheek to have a dig at old Aunty's coverage and most other main stream media outlets of the election but continue to espouse their own somewhat slanted opinions to say the least at the same time.. Oh dear .
3 users like this post:
Old 06-11-2020, 10:07 PM   #124
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Biden has hit the lead in Georgia
Old 06-11-2020, 10:07 PM   #125
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Apparently Biden has taken the lead in Georgia. This will be a recount for sure but one thing to point out it is a Republican state government.

So if Trump thinks it is rigged there that is to say they are rigging it for the Democrats.

Let's assume that is true, what does that say what they think about Trump

The last time Georgia went blue was 92. Again speaks volumes.
This user likes this post:
Old 06-11-2020, 10:25 PM   #126
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If Biden does end up taking the Oath of Office in January I'm under no illusion that his only real job in the term he serves will be to try somehow to re-unite the United States . At the minute the United States is anything but that .
I find it incredulous that 50 States have all sorts of different voting requirements and nothing like our AEC to oversee the whole shebang ..

No wonder this election is literally all over the place like a dogs breakfast ..

Yet another thing we have over them despite our voting is laughed at by them because it's mandatory requirement as a citizen ..IF they had voting at a Federal level like we do this mess probably wouldn't be happening ..
Old 06-11-2020, 11:09 PM   #127
Pis-ton broke
Banned

i hope trump wins, he's a good bloke.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:38 PM   #128
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPO View Post
So i guess the Dems now realize that the real ballot papers have water-marks!......

This still has a little way to play!
It'll get swept under the rug, won't go anywhere.
Old 07-11-2020, 01:41 AM   #129
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It's almost like they are stalling the counts to buy themselves some time to set up the transition. There are reports the secret service has started to move, and elevated Bidens security status to "president elect". What else is happening behind the scenes?

If Trump was smart he would do a deal... peaceful handover in exchange for immunity.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
Old 07-11-2020, 01:53 AM   #130
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Biden just took the lead in Pennsylvania and it is a massive swing. 87% of the latest votes.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:54 AM   #131
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
It's almost like they are stalling the counts to buy themselves some time to set up the transition. There are reports the secret service has started to move, and elevated Bidens security status to "president elect". What else is happening behind the scenes?

If Trump was smart he would do a deal... peaceful handover in exchange for immunity.
Immunity from what? Win or lose nothing will happen to trump.
Old 07-11-2020, 06:29 AM   #132
Trevor 57
is now there

some sobering thoughts
Old 07-11-2020, 07:56 AM   #133
LG17
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
If Biden does end up taking the Oath of Office in January I'm under no illusion that his only real job in the term he serves will be to try somehow to re-unite the United States . At the minute the United States is anything but that .
I find it incredulous that 50 States have all sorts of different voting requirements and nothing like our AEC to oversee the whole shebang ..

No wonder this election is literally all over the place like a dogs breakfast ..

Yet another thing we have over them despite our voting is laughed at by them because it's mandatory requirement as a citizen ..IF they had voting at a Federal level like we do this mess probably wouldn't be happening ..

It will probably take his entire first term to do that. Trump has caused so much division and hatred in that country.
2 users like this post:
Old 07-11-2020, 08:20 AM   #134
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG17 View Post
It will probably take his entire first term to do that. Trump has caused so much division and hatred in that country.
It wouldn't surprise me if he's a one term Prez ..Being 78 now , that'd make him mid 80's by the time two term were done ..In 2024 if he did one time both major parties would have new candidates but I guess anything is possible and two terms for Joe is not out of the question ..Suppose only time will tell .
Old 07-11-2020, 08:25 AM   #135
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Complete rubbish.
Division is spawned from the media who’ve relentlessly attacked Trump every day for the last 4.5 years. Has there ever been a head of state that has put up with so many attacks and hatred from what are suppose to be impartial news sources.

Along with the media creating division are butt hurt petulant, mentally unstable leftists still reeling over the 2016 result and their cancel culture that has stemmed from it.
This also includes high up vile hate filled democrats Clinton (Trump voters are deplorables), Pelosi, AOC, Cuomo etc.

I’m disappointed Trump missed out. I was looking forward to another four years of leftist meltdowns and conspiracy theories on trump.
On the upside the media are going to loose even more readership as their daily click bait Trump hit pieces and scamdemic headlines blaming the Govt will dry up along with the revenue it brings.
Old 07-11-2020, 08:39 AM   #136
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officemanager View Post
Immunity from what? Win or lose nothing will happen to trump.
I'm sure you can do a bit of digging, it won't take long. I could run a list but I don't want to upset the MAGA brigade.

If it was any other president, you are right, nothing would happen. Time will tell.... if he loses, which he hasn't yet.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
Old 07-11-2020, 08:47 AM   #137
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
Complete rubbish.
Division is spawned from the media who’ve relentlessly attacked Trump every day for the last 4.5 years. Has there ever been a head of state that has put up with so many attacks and hatred from what are suppose to be impartial news sources.

Along with the media creating division are butt hurt petulant, mentally unstable leftists still reeling over the 2016 result and their cancel culture that has stemmed from it.
This also includes high up vile hate filled democrats Clinton (Trump voters are deplorables), Pelosi, AOC, Cuomo etc.

I’m disappointed Trump missed out. I was looking forward to another four years of leftist meltdowns and conspiracy theories on trump.
On the upside the media are going to loose even more readership as their daily click bait Trump hit pieces and scamdemic headlines blaming the Govt will dry up along with the revenue it brings.
Is that you Mr Trump?
Old 07-11-2020, 09:15 AM   #138
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
Complete rubbish.

Lol 😂

Butt hurt ?
Old 07-11-2020, 09:26 AM   #139
LG17
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Oh dear...

Butt hurt petulant, vile hate filled, deplorable, mentally unstable; all great words to describe Trump.
2 users like this post:
Old 07-11-2020, 10:15 AM   #140
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Trump told to 'put his big boy pants on'

Sam Clench
Speaking to the media earlier, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney had some incredibly harsh words for the President.

“The votes will continue to be counted until every ballot – mail-in ballot, absentee ballot, and provisional ballot – is counted,” Mr Kenney said.

“So while some, including the President, continue to spew baseless claims, our founding fathers who conceived this system just a 15-minute walk down the street, I know would be proud.

“I think what the President needs to do is, frankly, put his big boy pants on. He needs to acknowledge the fact that he lost and he needs to congratulate the winner, just as Jimmy Carter did, just as George H.W. Bush did, and frankly, just as Al Gore did.

“Stop this and let us move forward as a country."
2 users like this post:
Old 07-11-2020, 10:15 AM   #141
marty351
Shenanigans..............

Quote:
Oh dear...

Butt hurt petulant, vile hate filled, deplorable, mentally unstable; all great words to describe Trump.
And leftist anti-humans.

'Murica is just one war away from forgetting about Trump. Four long years of no wars has made the msm restless, they need to report on something that keeps them in jobs, and the pres was/is a prime target.
If/when Biden takes office and doesn't start a new military campaign somewhere, he too will be a target, his apparent dementia, Hunter with his drug fuelled and corrupt dealings and Kamala lurking in the background are prime fodder for those media lackeys.
3 users like this post:
Old 07-11-2020, 10:47 AM   #142
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
But has he?

If that were the case there would be an absolute landslide victory to the opposition.

It's still borderline.

Seems many have voted for the first time.

If they don't vote is that a null vote or an automatic vote for the current leader?

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Old 07-11-2020, 10:59 AM   #143
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Old 07-11-2020, 11:24 AM   #144
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i also heard from some one thats in the transport sector that the terminator is fighting aliens that have backdated mail in vote boxes from the year 1st Apr 3030
he heard this after his abduction and is now letting people know after his return
true story even showed me the smoking gun
he also came back with the real cure to Covid

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 07-11-2020, 12:21 PM   #145
PhilT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs View Post
i also heard from some one thats in the transport sector that the terminator is fighting aliens that have backdated mail in vote boxes from the year 1st Apr 3030
he heard this after his abduction and is now letting people know after his return
true story even showed me the smoking gun
he also came back with the real cure to Covid

i heard that too, it was on the internet, therefore it must be true.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:35 PM   #146
Pis-ton broke
Banned

Quote:
What a ****fight!

Trump's comments and speeches are giving great ammunition if anyone wants to have him declared insane and unfit for office.
trump never was a polictiiacan, maybe people really need a great spin doctor , a showman, then maybe they will be happy.

he's a do,er not a talker, but people can,t see the bigger picture.
4 users like this post:
Old 07-11-2020, 12:45 PM   #147
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

He's a do'er all right................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeNc...28inEnglish%29
Old 07-11-2020, 01:08 PM   #148
marty351

Delete
Old 07-11-2020, 01:08 PM   #149
marty351

One good turn...You know, the thing...

https://youtu.be/2AApjerH2TE
Old 07-11-2020, 02:01 PM   #150
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hmmm
interesting
one is caught on tape about groping and trying to force them self on to women
whilst the other has a snippet taken to fire a corrupt investigator and have (for the and on behalf of the International Monetary Fund) the investigation reopened in to the company his sone works/worked for and that the first investigation was two years prier
https://www.quora.com/How-does-Joe-B...e-same?share=1
Quote:
n 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Pshonka began investigating Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption during 2010–2012.[38][39]

In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation. The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".[24] Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma and, according to Zlochevsky's allies, using the threat of prosecution to try to solicit bribes from Mr. Zlochevsky and his team – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.[38]

While visiting Kiev in December 2015, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden warned Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that, if he did not fire Shokin, the Obama administration was prepared to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees. Biden later said: "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' [...] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time." Whether or not Shokin's successor was "solid" was never confirmed.[40] Shokin was dismissed by Parliament in late March 2016.
im surprised trump didnt try to take credit for the eventual findings in to the companies money laundering like hes tried to do with other things hes had no involvement in
https://www.npr.org/2020/05/30/86321...t-a-decade-ago

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Closed Thread