Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 04-05-2019, 02:04 PM   #61
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: International Olympic Committee considering Transgender athletes to be allowed to compete with other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
The Trans community is tiny; the number of Trans athletes is even tinier!
The number of Trans athletes that could possibly compete at Olympic level must be so small that’s why no one can find any.
It isn't just a trans issue, it applies to intersex athletes, and the entire podium of the womens Olympic final is occupied by 'women' displaying hyperandrogenism. Semenya this week was publicly confirmed as being 46XY (intersex), and both Niyonsaba and Wambui are suspected - their physiques are all male-like.
b0son is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-05-2019, 11:39 PM   #62
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: International Olympic Committee considering Transgender athletes to be allowed to compete with other

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
Look at the bigger picture. It’s not just about them competing at Olympic level.
It contrasts with feminism and the concept/myth of male privilege.
It’s fooling society that this mental illness is normal, and standby for anyone who dare to disagree on a public level.
The whole concept is a farce and needs to be knocked on the head.

With that body and beard 'Emily' should be joining the bloody circus....

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 15-05-2019, 10:10 AM   #63
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
Does your evidence run to the long list of transgender athletes about to descend on the next Olympics and steal all the medals?

Just the top ten maybe?

Can you name one?......
https://youtu.be/NcjJwha_CMk
Maybe not Olympics but Commonwealth games, must be natures way of
saying no..
five 7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 28-08-2019, 06:23 PM   #64
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

In Victoria, you can now be classified as female even though you have full male genitals!!

Quote:

Transgender and gender-diverse people in Victoria will be able to change the sex on their birth certificate without having to undergo gender reassignment surgery, after reforms were passed in parliament overnight.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...28-p52leu.html

I think I may change my birth certificate to female, then go into female toilets. Maybe even shower/walk around nude at the local swim centre changerooms.
Tickford. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2019, 10:49 PM   #65
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

WTF is the world coming to?

How the absolute hell did this rubbish get so much support that laws are being changed to support it?

There are so many other much more important things that need urgent attention in this country.

We are becoming like the future society in the Demolition Man..

What the hell are we getting our kids into with all this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwvhGfbeo1Y

It's just getting beyond a joke now - yet it's being taken seriously.

4 users like this post:
Old 28-08-2019, 11:22 PM   #66
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
How the absolute hell did this rubbish get so much support that laws are being changed to support it?
Social media. Organisations/corporations cant seem to get their heads around the fact that the people giving them the thumbs down on social media aren't even customers or prospective customers. I don't know a single athletics participant or fan that supports 'inclusion', they see it for the farce that it is.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:13 PM   #67
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickford View Post
In Victoria, you can now be classified as female even though you have full male genitals!!

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...28-p52leu.html

I think I may change my birth certificate to female, then go into female toilets. Maybe even shower/walk around nude at the local swim centre changerooms.
I'm looking forward to discounts on car insurance
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2019, 01:21 PM   #68
lra
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Time for toilets to be labelled Men, Women and Tick a box.
lra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2019, 01:24 PM   #69
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Here's an idea - unisex toilets.

Can be used by any 'gender' - boom problem solved.

I'm here all day for autographs
Old 01-09-2019, 04:03 PM   #70
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Here's an idea - unisex toilets.

Can be used by any 'gender' - boom problem solved.

I'm here all day for autographs
That’s what these filthy degenerates want.
While having no regard for real women who want their own public bathrooms to do what they need to do and take their children into without some mentally unwell freak protected by the sjw crowd hanging around to get his daily kicks.
The more they push this on us the more the silent majority will push back, and I think it’s slowly happening with men dominating some female sporting competitions because they think they are girls.
smoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 01-09-2019, 04:18 PM   #71
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

The world is going ****ing mad

XX chromosome = female
XY chromosome = male

End of story.

My cars

Current ride
2016 FG X XR6 - 6 speed manual

Previous rides
2009 FG XR6 - 6 speed auto
2006 BF MkII XT ESP - 6 speed auto
2003 BA XT V8 - 5 speed manual
1999 AU Forte - 5 speed manual
1997 EL Fairmont - 4 speed auto
1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - 4 speed auto

Last edited by Syndrome; 01-09-2019 at 04:36 PM.
Syndrome is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2019, 04:40 PM   #72
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Homeschooling is on the rise.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2019, 04:49 PM   #73
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
That’s what these filthy degenerates want.
While having no regard for real women who want their own public bathrooms to do what they need to do and take their children into without some mentally unwell freak protected by the sjw crowd hanging around to get his daily kicks.
The more they push this on us the more the silent majority will push back, and I think it’s slowly happening with men dominating some female sporting competitions because they think they are girls.
There's a good example from MMA called 'Fallon Fox' - 'she' cracked someone's skull in the first round within two minutes in her fight against women:

https://bjj-world.com/transgender-mm...male-opponent/

Joe Rogan savaged the crap out of her:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ox-youre-a-man

I'm in two minds about it, if you've been born with a dick we've got bigger muscle mass, higher bone density, where physically larger and stronger humans.

On the other hand who gives a ****, this is the opportunity to female athletes to prove their salt, if you can punch up someone who is genetically superior to you then hats off.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:24 PM   #74
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
The world is going ****ing mad

XX chromosome = female
XY chromosome = male

End of story.
And what about those that have XXY chromosomes? Where do they fit in?

As much as we would like to think the world is black and white, it is never that easy.

Not everyone fits into the binary mould.

This is a very interesting insight into how those who don't 'fit the mould' feel about the binary world we strive to fit everyone into.

I encourage everyone here to view this and then see whether you still hold these same views.

Just to follow on from your first comment, the world has always been mad. Its just humans that have tried to put everything into convenient boxes, based predominantly around 'the norm'. Now we are moving to a state where we are recognising there are more than just 'the norm' boxes for things to fit in. Don't be scared of change, it won't hurt you or kill you. But it may just make the world a better place for those who don't fit into the traditional moulds.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2019, 02:42 PM   #75
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobimbo View Post
For sport, they're going to need to. Its a situation where we need to weigh up the impact on a tiny minority versus the key stakeholders (who make up the overwhelming majority).
Old 03-09-2019, 08:11 PM   #76
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:

As much as we would like to think the world is black and white, it is never that easy.

This is a very interesting insight into how those who don't 'fit the mould' feel about the binary world we strive to fit everyone into.

I encourage everyone here to view this and then see whether you still hold these same views.

Just to follow on from your first comment, the world has always been mad. Its just humans that have tried to put everything into convenient boxes, based predominantly around 'the norm'. Now we are moving to a state where we are recognising there are more than just 'the norm' boxes for things to fit in. Don't be scared of change, it won't hurt you or kill you. But it may just make the world a better place for those who don't fit into the traditional moulds.
While I agree with this the problem is we are at the start of a 'me too' generation fueled by social media. We all want to have some sort of label, belong to a group, be identified and associated with new concepts and trendy ideas. It makes us belong.

Great - till it's a cover for personal gain be it wealth, popularity, sympathy, academic titles, religious control etc.

These 'fakes' ruin it for the the legitimate few that are genuine.

I once was in charge of a large number of teachers working overseas. Perhaps around 50. Of those 50 only 3 identified as being vegetarian in their applications that I was in charge of screening. The others clearly indicated on their applications they were not.

First day on the job, lunch is served. Vegetarians were served first. To be honest the food looked great and the kitchen made sure they cooked for 'them' first not to contaminate their food with the usual meat based meals being prepared.

That night for dinner the same thing happened.

After dinner I received several emails and several knocks on my office door.

We now had 10 new vegetarians to cater for.

It was never about the food - they just wanted to be served faster (fear of missing out) and how dare anyone question their 'choice' to be a vegetarian for convenience.

We are opening up a Pandora's box of trouble with this.

How soon before single sex schools are illegal? How soon before children have a 'choice' if they want to live with their parents or their new partner of double or triple their age? How soon before it is totally acceptable for a grown man that chooses to identify as a 8 year old female be legally allowed to use a school students toilet?

I'm as open minded as they come - I'm just really worried about this being abused for personal gain. Once it becomes law and people have 'rights' to do this sort of stuff we have past the point of no return.

2 users like this post:
Old 03-09-2019, 08:12 PM   #77
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

Quote:

Yes a very SMALL percentage of the population are born with such problems. But there are a LOT LESS of these people than those who are born either XX or XY but have been brainwashed into believing they can be something they are not.

My cars

Current ride

Previous rides
5 users like this post:
Old 03-09-2019, 09:11 PM   #78
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yes a very SMALL percentage of the population are born with such problems. But there are a LOT LESS of these people than those who are born either XX or XY but have been brainwashed into believing they can be something they are not.
They Keep sugar-coating those problems, results in more problems.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 04-09-2019, 11:28 AM   #79
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
WTF is the world coming to?

There are so many other much more important things that need urgent attention in this country.

We are becoming like the future society in the Demolition Man..

What the hell are we getting our kids into with all this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwvhGfbeo1Y

It's just getting beyond a joke now - yet it's being taken seriously.
All the perverted agendas of the 21st century are not in existence because of grass roots support for them. This issue, along with all the other destructive agendas, has been planned and implemented for a very long time. Look up the Frankfurt School and the Kalergi plan, both hatched in the aftermath of WW1 when communism failed to gain a foothold in Europe.
superyob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-09-2019, 10:47 AM   #80
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Just getting back to a few responses to my earlier post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
For sport, they're going to need to. Its a situation where we need to weigh up the impact on a tiny minority versus the key stakeholders (who make up the overwhelming majority).
Why do they "need to"? Why is it that the people have to adjust for the sporting governing bodies? Why can't the governing bodies adjust to suit the real world?

I appreciate this may be a challenge and potentially raise other issues, but I fail to see why someone who is born a particular way needs to adjust the way they are simply to fit in to a stereo-typical mould.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva
While I agree with this the problem is we are at the start of a 'me too' generation fueled by social media. We all want to have some sort of label, belong to a group, be identified and associated with new concepts and trendy ideas. It makes us belong.
I can't speak on their behalf, but I doubt that many intersex people would consider the way they were born as a 'label'. Why shouldn't they be recognised for who they are and how they were born? I don't think it's a 'me too' thing, more so 'hey, I don't fit the binary mould that the world perceives things as'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva
Great - till it's a cover for personal gain be it wealth, popularity, sympathy, academic titles, religious control etc.

These 'fakes' ruin it for the the legitimate few that are genuine.
.....snip.....
I'm as open minded as they come - I'm just really worried about this being abused for personal gain. Once it becomes law and people have 'rights' to do this sort of stuff we have past the point of no return.
Agreed, it is the few who will spoil it for others. My concern is that, by your rationale, because there are a very minor minority who will see this as an opportunity for personal gain, then we, as a society, shouldn't allow those genuine folk to be recognised for who they are. That would be a bit like saying we shouldn't have a democratic system because some will manipulate that system to make personal gain. Or that none of us should drive cars because there are those who will break the road rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome
Did you watch the video? Any of it? I'm going to take a punt and so no. According to that video, approximately 2% of the world population is intersex. Think about that. Out of 50 people that are your friends, family, work acquaintances, etc, one of those people is an intersex person. 50 people. Its not hard to think that you have come across quite a number of intersex people in your life. You just never knew about it most likely. Put yourself in their shoes and think about how you would feel if you happened to be an intersex person. By the way, that's called empathy and something our society needs to show more of, IMFHO. Not sympathy, but true empathy.

And even if it is a small number, why does that preclude our society from recognising who they are? They are not irrelevant.

PS Thanks for not answering my question. Again, I'll ask the question. You state that the world has gone mad because xx=female and xy=male. end of story. I asked where does xxy fit into your definition. Instead of answering that, you simply stated that there are very small numbers of them. So where does someone who has xxy chromosomes fit into your definition? The answer is that it doesn't, because your definition is not factually correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing
They Keep sugar-coating those problems, results in more problems.
Who's 'they'?

For the record, I am not intersex. Watching the video I linked to opened my eyes to their situation and allowed me to appreciate how they must feel in a world that wants to put them into one of two boxes, when they fit into neither. Must be bloody hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0; 06-09-2019 at 10:52 AM.
2 users like this post:
Old 06-09-2019, 01:16 PM   #81
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

Quote:
Did you watch the video? Any of it? I'm going to take a punt and so no.

You are correct as it is produced/promoted by the ABC.

My cars

Current ride

Previous rides
Old 06-09-2019, 01:29 PM   #82
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
You are correct as it is produced/promoted by the ABC.

Best way to get a balanced perspective on a subject is to listen to all sides of the argument. Otherwise you are just as biased as those you choose not to listen to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 users like this post:
Old 06-09-2019, 01:42 PM   #83
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

Quote:
Best way to get a balanced perspective on a subject is to listen to all sides of the argument. Otherwise you are just as biased as those you choose not to listen to.

I will listen to both sides of an argument if both sides present unbiased material. The ABC has a poor track record.

My cars

Current ride

Previous rides
Old 06-09-2019, 02:15 PM   #84
superyob
Banned

This thread is not about hermaphrodites. It is about tranny lunacy perpetuated by the ruling globohomo elite. These people promote perverted agendas to infect and hopefully destroy Western values/society, but they have no love for the idiots doing their bidding either...
superyob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 06-09-2019, 04:51 PM   #85
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:

According to that video, approximately 2% of the world population is intersex. Think about that. Out of 50 people that are your friends, family, work acquaintances, etc, one of those people is an intersex person. 50 people. Its not hard to think that you have come across quite a number of intersex people in your life. You just never knew about it most likely. Put yourself in their shoes and think about how you would feel if you happened to be an intersex person. By the way, that's called empathy and something our society needs to show more of, IMFHO. Not sympathy, but true empathy.

And even if it is a small number, why does that preclude our society from recognising who they are? They are not irrelevant.

While I certainly agree with your post, you are asking others in this thread to display empathy. The overwhelming emotion displayed in the responses is FEAR. Fear of change, fear of the other, fear of the unknown.

It is very difficult for a person to feel empathy when they are paralysed by fear.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:27 PM   #86
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Why do they "need to"? Why is it that the people have to adjust for the sporting governing bodies? Why can't the governing bodies adjust to suit the real world?
Because if sport becomes unfair, it is no longer sport. Fairness is a fundamental principle in all sports. Allowing people to compete with an unfair advantage insults competitors and spectators alike.

Quote:
I appreciate this may be a challenge and potentially raise other issues, but I fail to see why someone who is born a particular way needs to adjust the way they are simply to fit in to a stereo-typical mould.
They don't need to, they can live as whatever gender they choose. However, being a professional sportsperson is not a human right, so the world does not owe them entry into a competition for which they should not be eligible. They are free to create their own category, much as para athletes have.
4 users like this post:
Old 06-09-2019, 11:52 PM   #87
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

In my opinion I do not agree with it when it comes to sport. Men compete with men and women compete with women.

What annoys me the most is when these sort of issues are taking up more capital than they are worth.

One side gets woke and the other side gets angry because they are woke Who gives a ****?
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2019, 08:10 AM   #88
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
Because if sport becomes unfair, it is no longer sport. Fairness is a fundamental principle in all sports. Allowing people to compete with an unfair advantage insults competitors and spectators alike.

They don't need to, they can live as whatever gender they choose. However, being a professional sportsperson is not a human right, so the world does not owe them entry into a competition for which they should not be eligible. They are free to create their own category, much as para athletes have.
While we're talking about separate categories of sport, they should make a category where they allow PIED - create a league with drug enhanced roided up humans and let em all battle it out.

Like an entire competition of Lance Armstrong's
2 users like this post:
Old 07-09-2019, 02:11 PM   #89
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Back in 1980 I knew of 2 compulsive lyres and the whole town knew this for a fact, as we all knew who they were.
You could not believe a word that they said to be sure even to this day, now they believe there lies as if it was true to be sure and that's a fact.

But then some years ago I seen in woman's mags reading them when waiting and bored in some waiting room, that in them mags they were saying that X was now a woman but was born a man and that they were calling X a woman now ??? I thought what the hell this is madness or stupidity or both, not to mention a flat out moronic lie, no one could be so stupid I thought and the intent of this bastardisation is insane.
I thought and that no one would swallow such dribble but the shallowest ignorant fool or a clown.

Then I seen on TV the same dribble on one of them pathetic dribbling morning shows as well, my wife puts that rubbish on every morning and I have to turn it off as most of the stuff that they are on about just really winds me up, to the point of the TV becoming like a sewer and the brainwashing techniques is really at play full on playing everyone for a fool.

Not to mention that Max regardless is still going to be Max to me, as I am not going to follow some daft trend in such ignorance as that.

A man competing against a woman in sports now that's a real class act on their behalf, oh I can't win against the blokes so I go pick on the Girls, what a hero !
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2019, 06:13 PM   #90
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick taylor View Post
oh I can't win against the blokes so I go pick on the Girls, what a hero !
You mean like this bloke HERE??

The 2019 Women's AFL draft is on next month (Oct 22).
Tickford. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post