Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Wanted Car bits and other general items

Wanted Car bits and other general items If you want it and it's not in the For Sale section, post it here

Old 21-11-2023, 10:08 AM   #1
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default WTB SX SY dash compartment lid

hi, im after charcoal/grey SX SY dash compartment lid please. Ony need the top skin, dont require the latch.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-11-2023, 01:24 PM   #2
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: WTB SX SY dash compartment lid

I think I have a NOS one, give me a few days to find it.

Get back to you.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 23-11-2023, 05:07 PM   #3
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That'd be tops mate, cheers

Current
Previous

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 25-11-2023, 01:30 AM   #4
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Not sure if this is what you are after, but this is the top panel cover I have found so far.

Here are the images of what I have. New to posting images like this. Let me know if you can see the 2 images or not?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/bvFf4Dg
Old 27-11-2023, 12:04 PM   #5
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Not sure if this is what you are after, but this is the top panel cover I have found so far.

Here are the images of what I have. New to posting images like this. Let me know if you can see the 2 images or not?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/bvFf4Dg
Hey mate. Looks to be what I’m after but can’t 100% tell with the plastic. But if it’s the lid to the compartment thats on the dash, above the icc it’s the one. If you could flick me another picture without plastic and price that’d be awesome.

Current
Previous

Old 27-11-2023, 06:11 PM   #6
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

That’s the fixed rectangular part which clips onto the top of your ICC where Falcons have a triangular panel. Those yellow clips and the recess for the hinged lid latch button, are clues.
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-11-2023, 07:13 PM   #7
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
That’s the fixed rectangular part which clips onto the top of your ICC where Falcons have a triangular panel. Those yellow clips and the recess for the hinged lid latch button, are clues.
Yeh that's correct, additional images below:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/J4Btwz9

If that's not what your after let me know, I'll see if I have the actual lid. But if I remember right the lid comes with the latch and the surrounding panel, you could not buy the latch or lid on its own.
Old 27-11-2023, 08:36 PM   #8
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is the part I’m after. Can’t figure out if it’s the same. Yours looks different to mine.

Current
Previous

Last edited by raised by monkeys; 27-11-2023 at 08:43 PM.
Old 27-11-2023, 08:43 PM   #9
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by raised by monkeys View Post

This is the part I’m after. Can’t figure out if it’s the same. Yours looks different to mine.
Mine is the part at the bottom of your photo, not the open lid. But seems to be darker than yours unless its the lighting?

Pass on your VIN so we can get the right colour of yours..
Old 27-11-2023, 11:24 PM   #10
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah ok. I’m after the lid only sorry. Don’t require the latch, I actually only require the top skin. 6FPAAAJGAT8Y23432, cheers

Current
Previous