Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 07-03-2018, 08:47 AM   #1
00AUXR

Default Support for Images from Google Photos

I'd really love to start a build thread for my AU2 XR8, however most of my pictures are hosted on Google Photos.

I've successfully been able to make a photo public and share them on other forums, just not here.

Can anyone please provide advise on how I can do this or recommend a suitable image host?

Cheers,
Mitch
00AUXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:10 AM   #2
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Default Re: Support for Images from Google Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftfg View Post
I'd really love to start a build thread for my AU2 XR8, however most of my pictures are hosted on Google Photos.

I've successfully been able to make a photo public and share them on other forums, just not here.

Can anyone please provide advise on how I can do this or recommend a suitable image host?

Cheers,
Mitch
Try postimage. https://postimages.org/
Old 07-03-2018, 11:14 AM   #3
Captain Stubing
Looking for clues...
Donating Member3

Google photos doesn't seem to let you share photos like other image hosting sites. Some use Postimages.com, Flickr.com or Imgur.com. Flickr and Imgur allow you to create albums and have more features than Postimages.

If you use Tapatalk, once you upload a photo you can't go back and look at it, change it, do anything at all with it.

2016 Ford Falcon FG/X XR6 Turbo you beaut ute
1985 XR4Ti Sierra - Build Thread
1971 Fairlane 500
and... a collection of Jeep Towpigs
and... two collections of rust and some new plastic bits roughly shaped like an F-Truck
and.... some spare metal bits with holes in them

@GasoLane;
Captain Stubing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2018, 12:10 AM   #4
Junkyard-Dog
*barks incessantly

I would advise re-uploading to imgur. That is the image hosting service I personally use and I find it very straight-forward to use.
Junkyard-Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2018, 08:08 AM   #5
00AUXR

Thank you very much for your replies. I appreciate the information and suggestions. I'll give imgur a try and see how I go. Looking forward to starting a thread on my XR8.

Cheers,
Mitch
00AUXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: