Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-07-2006, 10:27 AM   #1
SP Ken

Default Bob Romano's

G'day All,

Firstly I don't want to offend any site sponsors so that is why I am posting this here in our Club Section and not in the general forum area. Most of the Clubbies will know that Bob, Esther, Chris and Luke at Bob Romanos Performance Motors have been long time supporters and sponsors of the Club. I would like to take the time this morning to thank the team there, especially Chris Romano and young Luke for the outstanding job they did on my Typhoon. It is a different car now, Chris is really one of the best when it comes to tuning Haltechs and at the risk of copping an avalanche of posts stating the opposite, you can't beat the advantage of real time tuning that you get with a piggyback computer.

Again thanks to all the team at BRPM, I can't get the smile off my face.

Cheers,

Ken