The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2023, 04:23 PM   #11
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Global New Ranger Raptor reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumboot View Post
So I have a question. My Ranger Raptor is apparently nearly here. 10 month wait.

I have a singed contract for a drive away price minus my deposit from last year.

The dealer has contacted me and said they want to send me a new contract with updated prices to sign. Said it was for things like rego has gone up from 2022 when i signed the first contract to 2023 etc . I confirmed no changes to the initially agreed vehicle price. I haven't seen the actual changes yet.

So is this normal, or do I insist on the initial contract. I just have not had that happen to me before.

Your advice please.

Cheers
I would imagine rego increases are very small in the scheme of things, like a cpi level increase, however if they are asking a few thousand dollars more I'd be asking for an itemised breakdown of original and new contract for a direct comparison plus I'd be reading the fine print of my original sale contract. Losing features that were standard on the vehicle at time of ordering would also be something to look out for.

If it's just a small increase only for the rego costs I'd probably accept that as you've stated the vehicle price is unchanged.
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post