Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-01-2018, 01:58 AM   #1
bundy bruiser

Default vehicle inspection, Townsville

I am looking at at a 12 GS ute at Townsville. I am 8 hours south so I am looking for recommendations for a workshop in TSV to do a full on vehicle inspection, not worried about the cost
bundy bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2018, 01:36 AM   #2
Maysik

Default Re: vehicle inspection, Townsville

I have used 'VIP Automotive Solutions'.

I have sold and bought 2 x XB coupes using their services. One each.
They go to the car, take about 180 photos for you and do a test drive as best they can if unregistered (up and down the driveway) or if registered a proper drive on the road.

VIP have contractors throughout Australia in major cities, that's how they work. You pay a little extra for them to travel on top if car not in that major city.

They do not take motor apart or panels nor do compression tests etc.

Perhaps give them a ring, see if they offer what you want, take it from there.

Costs a bit, but if you cannot take time from work/home to look yourself at leats it is something.

I am in no way affiliated with, nor take a kick-back from VIP. I would use them again though.

Feel free to look at my latest coupe purchase in 'coupes' section. I am happy with their work.

Hope this helps.
Maysik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post