Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland

Old 04-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
Blue Thunder 2

Default Congratulations MSR - Dunlop Series - Clipsal 500

Congratulations to Matt and Jimmy Stone, and Ashley Walsh for their first ever Dunlop Series race win in the first race of the Clipsal 500, Adelaide.

Congratulations also to George Miedecke for coming 7th in the first race giving Matt Stone Racing two cars in the top 10 in the first race.

Great work once again in the second race by Ashley Walsh finishing in 3rd place. Also a great finish by George Miedecke coming 7th in the second race, giving Matt Stone Racing two cars in the top 10 in the second race.

Awesome work boys, what a fantastic way to start the year!

http://www.speedcafe.com/2013/03/01/...r-crashes-out/

Shane
Blue Thunder 2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2013, 06:24 PM   #2
Marquis
HUGE MEMBER

Default Re: Congratulations MSR - Dunlop Series - Clipsal 500

I do not know why the media ect stated this as there first win. Mat stone took over the running of Scotty Mac for the last few rounds last year. He won the first weekend Mat took over. Unless it was a round without a race win. Got the championship though. Well not totally.

My cruiser. 1979 Zh Marquis. "T" code 351.
My garage queen :(. 1980 TF Cortina Ghia Wagon. 4.1.
My dog. 2011 Sierra
My Daily. 2012 ZH (lol) OUTLANDER xls. 4WD CVT. Sapphire blue

Wanted
Borg Warner Lsd or centre. 25 spline
Marquis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post