Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV-Tickford Club of NSW > FPV-TCNSW Club Events

Old 02-07-2006, 10:19 PM   #1
TE50pilot

Default meguiars motorex

Just a quick one to say thanks to Geoff from CFC for asking us to display with them at motorex. And thanks to all those who took turns in helping out over the 2 days answering questions and handing out leaflets about the club. Thanks to Dave and Maryanne (not sure of spelling) for putting the car on display.

DR JAFF (there you go JR)

TE50pilot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2006, 10:47 AM   #2
Nargee
Induction

Talking

Great Show - Great Cars - good to see some new cars on show this year. Just got there in time on Friday night to enter - 10.45am I rolled in - still have a few jobs to complete the new rear entertainment section. The reaction from the public re the design and style of the new rear was awesome. Full credit to Mark at Blackneedle for his fantastic design and craftmanship in creating it.

By the way - I did not play Queen over the whole weekend.

Ciao - James
Old 03-07-2006, 06:49 PM   #3
miss_k
Starter Motor

Hi guys,

Thanks for all being a part of the show by attending over the weekend.

Can I ask that any or all of you please provide the AHRC with some feedback regards the show... it can be positive or negative - all feedback will be reviewed.

If you could drop us an email at a.h.r.c@hotmail.com, we'd appreciate it.

The AHRC runs the ROCKET Custom Auto Expo which is the part of the show that exists in the dome... so please.. help us improve the show by providing us with feedback...

on behalf of the AHRC committee, again, thanks for being a part of our show simply by being there.
miss_k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2006, 12:02 AM   #4
chief
FTF Club Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargee
By the way - I did not play Queen over the whole weekend.

Ciao - James
I know. You played Metallica S & M. Isn't a lot better than Queen James? Nice setup by the way.

Falcon Tickford FPV (FTF) Car Club of NSW

Fords in the Park 2010

I use and recommend Stingray Car Security.
http://www.stingraycar.com.au/
chief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2006, 06:17 AM   #5
Nargee
Induction

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief
I know. You played Metallica S & M. Isn't a lot better than Queen James? Nice setup by the way.
To be honest, I prefer Queen, trouble is I can't find the DVD.

Ciao - James