Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV-Tickford Club of NSW > FPV-TCNSW Club Events

Old 12-06-2006, 01:10 PM   #1
MrsF6
FPVXRQLD Club Moderator

Default Gold Coast All Ford Day 14 October 2006

The FPV and XR Owners Club of QLD would like to take the opportunity to extend an invitation to the members of FPV-Tickford Club of NSW to display their vehicles in this inaugural event.

The day will be held in participation to raise funds for the Children’s ward of the Gold Coast Hospital. It will be a family fun day with rides for the children, art displays, fun foods and events for all.

We have support of several firms involved in the motorsport community, the local police and other charitable organizations.

All in all this should be a awesome day and some thing the Gold Coast is clearly lacking. Any Ford of a resonable standard and age group is fine to enter. From a 4cyl ford to a V12 Ford Indigo to a F650. So start planning for this one guys

The Details
Event: Gold Coast All Ford Day
Date: 14th October 2006
(Heading south take the Middle Nerang exit off M1 turn left at intersection and follow it towards the coast you cant miss it.)
Show times for general public: 9am - 4pm
Entrants to be onsite between: 630am-730am
Cost to Show/Display your car: $10 for pre booking and $15 at the gate if room is available it is expected that spaces will be limited as word spreads so get in quick(Proceeds go to charity)

Street Fords Magazine will be covering the event along with other local Media

Sledgehammer is organising this one as will post up any additional information as it comes to hand. Also entry forms and Flyers will be attached to the thread shortly.

To make it easier for us to update the list we ask that you show your interest in here and we will update the list in the FPV & XR Owners Club of QLD thread, click Here to see updated list

Rapid - Leather - FPV Wheel - FPV Mats - BMC Filter - AWC Cold Air Induction - AWC Carbon Fibre Airbox & Computer Cover - Turbosmart BOV - 305.1 Hp - More to come soon :
NOW SOLD

BA GTP - Citric Acid

FPV & XR Owners Club of QLD

Check out our Club Website Here :hihi:

4th Gold Coast All Ford Day
August 2009

2nd Charity Auction Dinner/Cruise
Postponed till further notice
MrsF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2006, 09:45 AM   #2
Nargee
Induction

Talking

Hi Guys, I have put my name down for this one. Attendance depends on my getting a carer in for my mum, but will include myself at this time.

Be good to take the car for a bit of a cruise and I have family at Ballina that I could also visit.

Ciao - James
Old 17-06-2006, 01:17 AM   #3
Sylox
Uterus M.I.A.

ENTRY FORM AVAILABLE HERE

http://members.optusnet.com.au/karl2...20DAY%2006.doc

Sylox is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post