Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 
Default Modular/Coyote Falcon 10.99 and faster list

Thought Corey had a great idea about a separate 10.99 or quicker list for Modular/Coyote Falcons in Australia so I started one... looking at it now I am wondering that due to the turbo 6's being so much more numerous and further developed/accepted in Australia should we do a list that was 11.99 or quicker to get a bigger representation?

With what I have added, if I made a mistake with exact figures or the track it was run then I apologise, please re-paste it and correct the error and if I leave people out its only because I don't keep track of all cars in Aus... any "youtube" or "my mate knows this car" scenarios please don't add it unless there is a slip or factual evidence to the car so we can keep it tidy

We can change the format, "W" and "P" are for workshop and private cars, the "red" symbolises a manual transmission time and the different shops have different colours to give them some recognition.

9 SECOND

(W) Simon Birch (Xtreme F6) / FG XR8 Ute Kwinana 9.40 @ 148 Whipple 5.4L Modular 3A XFT

(P) Daniel Otway (CAT600 / FG XR8 Sedan Kwinana 9.83 @ 145 Twin Turbo 5.0L Modular 6A XFT

10 SECOND

(W) Chris Finnin (Bluepower) / BA Pursuit Ute Heathcote 10.04 @ 141 Kenne Bell + NOS 5.4L Modular 4A Bluepower

(P) Daniel Otway (CAT600) / AU TS50 Sedan Heathcote 10.07 @ 139 Kenne Bell 5.0L Modular 6M XFT

(W) Barry Batten (gtp) / FG Miami GS Ute Kwinana 10.70 @ 131 Whipple 5.0L Coyote 6A BPT

(P) Paul (AGRO) / BA XR8 Ute Heathcote 10.75 @ 139 Kenne Bell 5.4L Modular 4M Bluepower

(W) Daniel (Sydney Tuner) / FG Miami GT Sedan WSID 10.80 @ 132 Harrop 5.0L Coyote 6A Autotech

(W) Dave (KPM) / FG Miami GS Sedan AIR 10.81 @ 127 Harrop 2300 5.0L Coyote 6A KPM

(P) Josh Prescott (JOSH) / BA Pursuit Ute WSID 10.90 @ 129 Kenne Bell 5.4L Modular 6M Bluepower

(P) Corey Hamilton (XR8Menace) / BA XR8 Ute Willowbank 10.96 @ 129 Kenne Bell 5.4L Modular 6M Elite

(W) RDP (RDP) / FG Miami GS Sedan Willowbank 10.96 @ 127 Harrop 5.0L Coyote 6A RDP

CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post: