Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2021, 05:12 PM   #11
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Default Re: Manual Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
I regularly drive my car through some heavy traffic, modern manuals are easy to drive, I take it through the city fairly often and inner suburbia.

Plus I haven't done a set of brake pads and rotors in 213,000km and counting.

Traffic doesn't move fast enough to need brakes

In a commercial vehicle though I'd rather not - it's a bit Пиздец
I remember building a fireplace in Sandringham a couple of years ago with the client insisting on me supplying them Glenrowan granite. The trip down loaded wasn't to bad.
Taking the left over stone back throught the middle of Melbourne with all those tram lines and drivers, what a sh*tfight. 3 hours from the job to Wallan in the little 10 speed.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: