Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 29-06-2023, 02:21 PM   #1501
Vicusj

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Finally got the clips, just making sure these are what your looking for.

Attachment 106524

How many do you need if so?

GT
Massive shout out to GT

I have received these pesky little clips you shipped to me, and they are spot on what I needed. Really appreciate your help, and all the effort on your end, especially for something so small

Thank you heaps, Legend!

'09 SY1 Terri TS AWD - still going strong, now wifey's
Vicusj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 30-06-2023, 10:04 AM   #1502
BFIIGhiaZF6
George
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The experience, information and willingness to help and share data in regards to the ZF cooling system options has probably cleared a lot of doubt about air/oil coolers and the ZF transmission. 

Hi GT, the return spring in my ignition broke yesterday, have a BF3 column enroute to me, could you please source a BF3 to BF2 jump loom for me?

2007 BFII Fairmont Ghia I6 4L, ZF6 Auto, Ego Charcoal, Warm Charcoal.

R/Up 2019:Winner 2023:, Best BA-BF Geelong AFD.

PWR Air/Oil Cooler, K&N, Egas elbow, V8 upper F6 lower CAI.

1997 Fairmont EL Ghia Tickford 4L Auto
1985 Falcon XF GL 4.1L Auto.
1979 Fairmont XD Ghia 4.1L Auto.
1971 Cortina GL Estate 1200cc Manual.
BFIIGhiaZF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2023, 12:59 PM   #1503
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFIIGhiaZF6 View Post
Hi GT, the return spring in my ignition broke yesterday, have a BF3 column enroute to me, could you please source a BF3 to BF2 jump loom for me?
Hi mate, to be honest I have never heard of such a loom. If someone does it, its not a genuine thing.

I will ask around, but cant help thus far on this one.

Let me know how you go.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2023, 01:16 PM   #1504
BFIIGhiaZF6
George
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The experience, information and willingness to help and share data in regards to the ZF cooling system options has probably cleared a lot of doubt about air/oil coolers and the ZF transmission. 

Quote:
Hi mate, to be honest I have never heard of such a loom. If someone does it, its not a genuine thing.

I will ask around, but cant help thus far on this one.

Let me know how you go.
Thanks for the quick reply GT

Fortunately Mad2 has the bits, the knowledge and the skills, and has been kind enough to offer to make one up for me

Regards, George

2007 BFII Fairmont Ghia I6 4L, ZF6 Auto, Ego Charcoal, Warm Charcoal.

R/Up 2019:Winner 2023:, Best BA-BF Geelong AFD.

PWR Air/Oil Cooler, K&N, Egas elbow, V8 upper F6 lower CAI.

1997 Fairmont EL Ghia Tickford 4L Auto
1985 Falcon XF GL 4.1L Auto.
1979 Fairmont XD Ghia 4.1L Auto.
1971 Cortina GL Estate 1200cc Manual.
BFIIGhiaZF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2023, 02:18 PM   #1505
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFIIGhiaZF6 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply GT

Fortunately Mad2 has the bits, the knowledge and the skills, and has been kind enough to offer to make one up for me

Regards, George
Thats great, sounded like a custom type of thing..

Hats off to those that do that sort of thing.

GT
Old 05-07-2023, 01:53 PM   #1506
crmpicco

Does anyone know where I can acquire a brand new silver long, thin panel that sits around the door handle as shown in this image? I'm looking for new with no scratches or marks etc.

Old 05-07-2023, 03:29 PM   #1507
KRISL

I'm looking for a brand new no marks fpv 6cd silver facia for the icc

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2023, 10:04 PM   #1508
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmpicco View Post
Does anyone know where I can acquire a brand new silver long, thin panel that sits around the door handle as shown in this image? I'm looking for new with no scratches or marks etc.

Long gone from Ford, only ebay, Market Place etc.

Part number you need is BGF24184A9SA.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:06 PM   #1509
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
I'm looking for a brand new no marks fpv 6cd silver facia for the icc
Try Forum Sponsor ASL on here https://www.aslautomedia.com.au/ or Mister FPV https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082817877814
Old 06-07-2023, 12:41 AM   #1510
crmpicco

Quote:
Long gone from Ford, only ebay, Market Place etc.

Part number you need is BGF24184A9SA.
That’s a shame. I found this one on eBay but it’s suffering from the same wear and tear as the trim panel I have on at the moment.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/25608516...mis&media=COPY

Excuse my ignorance - do you work for Ford?
Old 06-07-2023, 10:08 AM   #1511
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmpicco View Post
That’s a shame. I found this one on eBay but it’s suffering from the same wear and tear as the trim panel I have on at the moment.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/25608516...mis&media=COPY

Excuse my ignorance - do you work for Ford?
That is a closely guarded secret, if we told you we'd have to shoot you
Old 06-07-2023, 10:17 AM   #1512
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Excuse my ignorance - do you work for Ford?[/QUOTE]

Lets just say I dabble in Ford stuff..
Old 07-07-2023, 06:53 AM   #1513
KRISL

Thanks, yeah I had tried them but no luck,
Off topic but I'm sure the mk2 fg touch screen on the daughters car has a thin clear plastic like cover on the screen (seemed to be more layers under the trims, doesnt look added on), I also asked them about replacing that but the guy seemed to think it was only a glass screen no other covers, and that would need to be sent in to be replaced,

Quote:

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2023, 08:39 AM   #1514
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
Thanks, yeah I had tried them but no luck,
Off topic but I'm sure the mk2 fg touch screen on the daughters car has a thin clear plastic like cover on the screen (seemed to be more layers under the trims, doesnt look added on), I also asked them about replacing that but the guy seemed to think it was only a glass screen no other covers, and that would need to be sent in to be replaced,
They did come with a plastic cover sheet when brand new that is supposed to be peeled off at pre delivery. Could that have been left on?
Old 07-07-2023, 11:02 AM   #1515
GreenGully
Starter Motor

[QUOTE=gassa;6823070]
Quote:
Both sides take 96DA220A20BA, its just screwed on the bracket differently pending on which side.[/QUOT
I have some if interested

Gassa
Just sent you a PM
GreenGully is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2023, 01:32 PM   #1516
notNA

hey happen to have a handbreak boot for fgx, i used to see them online but cant seem to find it anywhere
notNA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2023, 10:50 PM   #1517
gpierce

Quote:
FGX 5.0 V8 Cooling System Components as requested. 3 pages of images:

Attachment 106487

Attachment 106488

Attachment 106489
Just a note on the third mage from this post. Ford must have used an earlier image here because the FGX Miami has a three hole water pump and pulley not 4 as shown. My 2012 Miami has a 4 hole, but my 14 Pursuit and my FGX both have 3.
-14 FPV Pursuit Ute #47 Auto
-12 FPV Pursuit Rspec #44 Manual
-11 FPV GS Ute #225 Manual
-10 FG XR8 Ute Manual

Sold
-06 BF XR8 Ute
-75 XB Falcon Coupe 351 GT replica
-73 Ford Mustang convertible 351
-20 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
gpierce is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2023, 11:18 PM   #1518
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by notNA View Post
hey happen to have a handbreak boot for fgx, i used to see them online but cant seem to find it anywhere
Sorry no I don't have one. There is limited stock of these left and Ford have these on restriction, so to try and get one you need to provide an image of the damaged old one, pic of the car showing VIN etc etc.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:20 PM   #1519
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpierce View Post
Just a note on the third mage from this post. Ford must have used an earlier image here because the FGX Miami has a three hole water pump and pulley not 4 as shown. My 2012 Miami has a 4 hole, but my 14 Pursuit and my FGX both have 3.
Ford images are not always true to what they actually look like, it's just a reference to the part in question. When you look it up it actually gives you a choice of three- or four-hole pulley or water pump, so from my understanding they could have either in FGX.
Old 16-07-2023, 02:42 PM   #1520
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mr GT,

Just curious on a price and availability for the engine cooling fan resistor on a BF Falcon.

02/06 BF - VIN 6FPAAAJGSW6Y61571

Go ahead... Scare me.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2023, 03:47 PM   #1521
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Mr GT,

Just curious on a price and availability for the engine cooling fan resistor on a BF Falcon.

02/06 BF - VIN 6FPAAAJGSW6Y61571

Go ahead... Scare me.
Hey mate,

So in this case, the VIN does drill down to the right parts of the vehicle. So if I am correct, you should have a single thermo fan? If so there are two types of resistor, one you can buy seperate, or the other you can only buy as part of the whole fan/shroud assembly. The way to tell is by the connector on the resistor. If yours is the one you can buy the resistor, then it is $160. If you have to buy the whole shround then its $500 plus postage.
Old 16-07-2023, 03:56 PM   #1522
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hey mate,

So in this case, the VIN does drill down to the right parts of the vehicle. So if I am correct, you should have a single thermo fan? If so there are two types of resistor, one you can buy seperate, or the other you can only buy as part of the whole fan/shroud assembly. The way to tell is by the connector on the resistor. If yours is the one you can buy the resistor, then it is $160. If you have to buy the whole shround then its $500 plus postage.
Yep it is a single fan with a removable resistor, so $160.

But... Bloody hell... I said scare me, not give me a coronary.

I'll have to speak to Dad. I'm trying to find a used one from someone with a wrecked fan. But if it doesn't work out I'll come back to you.

Thanks for the info.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-07-2023, 04:04 PM   #1523
FPV 460

hi GTL. sorry if u have previous;y answered but can i have a price and availablity for a waterpump on a 2011 gt miami. cheers. also the part number? cheers.
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-07-2023, 05:02 PM   #1524
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
hi GTL. sorry if u have previous;y answered but can i have a price and availablity for a waterpump on a 2011 gt miami. cheers. also the part number? cheers.
Hi Mate,

Part number BR3Z8501H, I have this as obsolete now, but need to double check and confirm and get back to you.

GT
Old 24-07-2023, 05:35 PM   #1525
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hello GT,

Would you know the name of that plate that goes from the bottom of the bumper bar and the bottom of the wheel well that contains the spare tyre and is it still available? Usually has three pop rivets. Thanks
bondy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-07-2023, 06:43 PM   #1526
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
Hello GT,

Would you know the name of that plate that goes from the bottom of the bumper bar and the bottom of the wheel well that contains the spare tyre and is it still available? Usually has three pop rivets. Thanks
Hey mate,

Would help a bit if you advise what model and if sedan/ute/wagon etc.

GT
Old 24-07-2023, 06:44 PM   #1527
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi Mate,

Part number BR3Z8501H, I have this as obsolete now, but need to double check and confirm and get back to you.

GT
Further to this, confirmed obsolete, but have found a NOS one, they want $300 for it (plus postage).

GT
Old 24-07-2023, 06:50 PM   #1528
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hey mate,

Would help a bit if you advise what model and if sedan/ute/wagon etc.

GT
Sorry mate,
AU2 Year Built June 2000, sedan. 6 cyl.
Old 24-07-2023, 07:22 PM   #1529
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
Sorry mate,
AU2 Year Built June 2000, sedan. 6 cyl.
Rear bumper retainer: AU217C999A, no longer available.

Rivets: W708979S300 still available.

Cheers,
GT
Old 24-07-2023, 07:58 PM   #1530
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Oh ok.
Hmmm, what would be the price on those rivets.
Thanks. Bondy