Australian Ford Forums

Australian Ford Forums (https://www.fordforums.com.au/index.php)
-   ASL automedia (https://www.fordforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Special Prices For All Fordforums Members (https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11232467)

poorey 08-03-2012 06:50 PM

Re: Special Prices For All Fordforums Members

Hi Fadi.
I got your phone number from here ages ago. Finally bought the BA plug for my ipod from you today and forgot to mention that i saw your ad here. Maybe next week when i get the screen addon.

FADI75 09-03-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poorey
Hi Fadi.
I got your phone number from here ages ago. Finally bought the BA plug for my ipod from you today and forgot to mention that i saw your ad here. Maybe next week when i get the screen addon.

HI

no problem

cheers

fadi75

poorey 09-03-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FADI75
HI

no problem

cheers

fadi75

Awesome service. Bought it yesterday over the phone at 4 pm. Here today at 10 am. And for all you guys wondering about the ipod aux plug... This is UNREAL!
Thx Fadi!!

His & Hers XR's 09-03-2012 10:26 PM

Hi..My 6 disc in-dash cd player in my AU wont eject the c.ds nor will it load,and when you turn the radio on it will switch between the radio and cd player then back to the radio etc, is an exchange unit the best way to go?if so how much are they?...thanks..

FADI75 13-03-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by His & Hers XR's
Hi..My 6 disc in-dash cd player in my AU wont eject the c.ds nor will it load,and when you turn the radio on it will switch between the radio and cd player then back to the radio etc, is an exchange unit the best way to go?if so how much are they?...thanks..

hi

$290.00 as a changeover all included with 12 months warranty

pls call 0397991444

cheers

fadi75

FADI75 13-03-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poorey
Awesome service. Bought it yesterday over the phone at 4 pm. Here today at 10 am. And for all you guys wondering about the ipod aux plug... This is UNREAL!
Thx Fadi!!

hi

good to hear enjoy and safe motoring

cheers

fadi75

gniaros 07-04-2012 09:12 PM

hey fadi how much for the dvd player for a ba color screen icc? i wanna connect usb too
ive already sent you an email through the website, i just wanted to check whether its cheaper through here..
cheers,
george

50YEAR 09-04-2012 05:12 PM

Hello Fadi, how much to fit a reverse camera to an XR50?

FADI75 10-04-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gniaros
hey fadi how much for the dvd player for a ba color screen icc? i wanna connect usb too
ive already sent you an email through the website, i just wanted to check whether its cheaper through here..
cheers,
george

george

i already responded to your emails

cheers

fadi75

FADI75 10-04-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50YEAR
Hello Fadi, how much to fit a reverse camera to an XR50?

hi

$545.00 fitted

cheers

fadi75

midnightXR6 12-04-2012 06:36 AM

Sent you an email bud.

FADI75 12-04-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midnightXR6
Sent you an email bud.

hi

noted.

cheers

fadi75

tim.negri 20-04-2012 11:21 PM

Hi Fadi,

Do you guys have a company in Perth or can recommend someone to me. Im looking to upgrade a single cd, single climate standard screen to a single cd, single climate colour tft screen.

Just wondering how much this would cost? I would be fine with a second hand system if it was in stock and reasonable condition.

cheers

FADI75 23-04-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim.negri
Hi Fadi,

Do you guys have a company in Perth or can recommend someone to me. Im looking to upgrade a single cd, single climate standard screen to a single cd, single climate colour tft screen.

Just wondering how much this would cost? I would be fine with a second hand system if it was in stock and reasonable condition.

cheers

hi

let me know make and model of your car.

cheers

fadi75

tim.negri 23-04-2012 11:24 AM

It's a 2010 fg g6 falcon, 50th anniversary edition.

Cheers

FADI75 23-04-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim.negri
It's a 2010 fg g6 falcon, 50th anniversary edition.

Cheers

Hi

PM sent

cheers

fadi75

Insidious 13-08-2012 08:18 AM

Hey FADI75, Im looking at upgrading my ICC its just a low series ICC and would like a quote for supply and fit a colour screen unit. It's for a 07 sy tx Territory, I have a reverse camera and was wondering if that could be hooked up to the screen aswell

FADI75 13-08-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insidious
Hey FADI75, Im looking at upgrading my ICC its just a low series ICC and would like a quote for supply and fit a colour screen unit. It's for a 07 sy tx Territory, I have a reverse camera and was wondering if that could be hooked up to the screen aswell

Hi

Upgrade to color screen second hand $650 as a changeover second hand
With warranty as well

Of ur camera is an NTSC product all u need is the
Rgb interface box $265 which will allow u
To view the cam on the color screen

Cheers

Fadi75

BlueDwarf 12-09-2012 09:35 PM

Hi Fadi,

I have a single din dvd player with 4.3" screen and a fascia pocket for my BA Falcon 03. I want to install under the ICC and connect factory speakers, disconnecting only the speaker cables from the icc and leave icc untouched. I have a reverse camera as well which will connect to the dvd player which has the option to connect. Is it possible and will you do the installation? Please PM me the cost if you can install. Thanks.

FADI75 13-09-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDwarf
Hi Fadi,

I have a single din dvd player with 4.3" screen and a fascia pocket for my BA Falcon 03. I want to install under the ICC and connect factory speakers, disconnecting only the speaker cables from the icc and leave icc untouched. I have a reverse camera as well which will connect to the dvd player which has the option to connect. Is it possible and will you do the installation? Please PM me the cost if you can install. Thanks.

Hi

pm sent

cheers

fadi75

TE029 07-11-2012 11:12 PM

Hi Fadi,

PM sent, Additionally can you also quote repair on 2004 Ford Territory Ghia - Cd player not working - Tries then switches to FM, Discs still in unit doesn't recognise and wont eject. Or is there anything to try prior to removing and sending to you ?

In Tassie so Repair or Changeover only, No fitting required.

Thanks
Mick

FADI75 08-11-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TE029 (Post 4510356)
Hi Fadi,

PM sent, Additionally can you also quote repair on 2004 Ford Territory Ghia - Cd player not working - Tries then switches to FM, Discs still in unit doesn't recognise and wont eject. Or is there anything to try prior to removing and sending to you ?

In Tassie so Repair or Changeover only, No fitting required.

Thanks
Mick

Mick

changeover unit $480.00 all included, we can send you the chageover unit first where you can replace the faulty one then you can return your one back to us in the return bag we provide for you with the changeover unit

cheers

fadi75

BOSSEGO 08-11-2012 09:14 AM

Hi FAD175 i have a 2010 fg xr8 sedan with premium colour screen, and i would like to add a reverse camera to my car. how much for the kit and could you also send me some pics of how the camera is mounted to the rear of the car?
thanks

FADI75 09-11-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOSSEGO (Post 4510591)
Hi FAD175 i have a 2010 fg xr8 sedan with premium colour screen, and i would like to add a reverse camera to my car. how much for the kit and could you also send me some pics of how the camera is mounted to the rear of the car?
thanks

luke

i already emailed you and responded to your inbox.

cheers

fadi75

wingTS 29-11-2012 03:09 AM

PM sent

FADI75 29-11-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingTS (Post 4534642)
PM sent

hi

havent received a PM from you

cheers

fadi75

tce 08-12-2012 01:48 PM

Hi Fadi I brough a TFT camera kit from you and is working perfectly.
My question is can the camera be set to normal view rather than revers? as i would like to place at the front of the car.

Thanks Steve

FADI75 10-12-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tce (Post 4545588)
Hi Fadi I brough a TFT camera kit from you and is working perfectly.
My question is can the camera be set to normal view rather than revers? as i would like to place at the front of the car.

Thanks Steve

steve

hi it can be done but that means you will need to send us the interface kit with the harness to modify the harness for you to be on demand camera or we can send you an add on kit so u can have both front and rear camera

cheers

fadi75

tce 12-12-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FADI75 (Post 4547481)
steve

hi it can be done but that means you will need to send us the interface kit with the harness to modify the harness for you to be on demand camera or we can send you an add on kit so u can have both front and rear camera

cheers

fadi75

How much for the add on kit thanks

FADI75 13-12-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tce (Post 4549900)
How much for the add on kit thanks

hi

you looking around $195.00

cheers

fadi75