Australian Ford Forums

Australian Ford Forums (https://www.fordforums.com.au/index.php)
-   Blue Power Racing Developments (https://www.fordforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Kenne Bell Supercharger News (https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11396379)

Theo@BluePower 22-05-2013 05:37 PM

Kenne Bell Supercharger News

*** Kenne Bell Supercharger News ***

We have been able to add more value to our Kenne Bell blower kits for BA/F and FG 5.4L Boss engines. Not only have we been able to lower the price of the kit to $11,290 we have added more to the kit.. you now also get a set of Bosch 42Lbs Injectors, twin Throttle body rear Intake setup, Twin 60mm Throttle body (Same as on 315 Boss engines) 5' Mustang intake pipe.
The usual upgrades like Liquid cooled case $545, Polished head unit $600 and if you are the kind of guy or gal where enough aint always enough, then our "H" series $325 can all be added. Also we can supply XCAL3 Flash tuner with a start up tune so you can drive to your tune shop for $995

This offer is only valid exclusively through your Official Australian Kenne Bell Dealer, Bluepower!

AGRO 22-05-2013 08:17 PM

Re: Kenne Bell Supercharger News

Just to add some more information to the above post.
These 5.4L Boss kits come complete with easy to follow fitting instructions for the end user. If you can 'swing a spanner' fairly well, then the kit will be a breeze to fit. The installation manual covers every detail to completion of the kit, including detailed photos.
This allows the end customer to save on installation costs, if they chose to fit the kit themselves.
Regards
AGRO.

BOOSTEDGAZ 23-05-2013 09:59 AM

Awesome!! Way to make an awesome kit even better. Have you guys got any KB Kits on the way for the 5.0 Miami's?? I am looking into the possibility of fitting a 2.8HLC set up to my 335 GT.

Theo@BluePower 23-05-2013 10:14 AM

We already have the kit and it can be made to fit the Aussie 5.0L. Its a pain that the US kit is not a straight bolt up to our engines like we hoped.
To fit this kit you will need a built a engine as the standard engine will not like a bigger blower.

Just give me a call and I will go through your options with you..

BOOSTEDGAZ 23-05-2013 11:17 AM

Thanks Theo. I will be in touch.

superpursuit83 23-05-2013 04:47 PM

Is the kit on offer a 2.6 or 2.8?

Theo@BluePower 24-05-2013 09:09 AM

Its for the 2.6L kit..
The 2.8L is "Race only" kit and not suited to street application due to firewall modification's that will need to be done.

tex 02-06-2013 07:34 PM

Holy crap, that's a sharp price structure!

SIMBAD 03-06-2013 11:21 AM

What does the "H" series include and what are the benefits of it?

Theo@BluePower 03-06-2013 05:32 PM

"H" series Kenne Bell blowers are only good for over 16 Psi.. there is only a hand full on street cars and only for a forged motor.

SIMBAD 03-06-2013 07:22 PM

Ok cool, now how to pass this through the minister of finance lol

FrogXA 28-07-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AGRO (Post 4743271)
Just to add some more information to the above post.
These 5.4L Boss kits come complete with easy to follow fitting instructions for the end user. If you can 'swing a spanner' fairly well, then the kit will be a breeze to fit. The installation manual covers every detail to completion of the kit, including detailed photos.
This allows the end customer to save on installation costs, if they chose to fit the kit themselves.
Regards
AGRO.

I can vouch for this. I'm pretty handy with a spanner but not a tradesman. Installed my kit by myself using the supplied installation instructions which were very well detailed with photos as AGRO says. The few questions I had were answered promptly by Theo on the phone.
Great support, seeing I bought this kit new, unused from another forum member and not from Bluepower direct.

Tyre Licker 06-12-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theo@BluePower (Post 4745975)
Its for the 2.6L kit..
The 2.8L is "Race only" kit and not suited to street application due to firewall modification's that will need to be done.

Hey anymore news on 3.6 kit

Bluepower 10-12-2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyre Licker (Post 5276088)
Hey anymore news on 3.6 kit

I know nothing of a 3.6 kit......Sorry