View Single Post
Old 26-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #14
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 
Default Re: Oz Wide Tuners 10.99s or Faster BA-FG List

I'm sure most shops have more than 5 or 6 10 second BA-FG's roll out the doors, I can name that many of Simon (XFT's) cars without even trying....

And if this exercise is being done for the benefit of potential customers with their street cars, shouldnt we be just including street cars that are registered, driven to the track and swap tyres?..... caged race cars with lightening holes drilled everywhere are not exactly what 99.99% of modders on here are chasing are they?

EDIT: And things like fitting C4's and glides..... really?

No problem with an outright list but if we are doing this for the benefit of guys on this forum that want to take their daily driver to a shop and run a 10, why use 8 second cars as examples?

Daniel