View Single Post
Old 30-06-2023, 09:47 PM   #2740
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
My broker finally got back to me saying they were off last week but that it's been two weeks.. Repeated back **** I already know and call me to setup a meeting.

I asked for a rate reduction not for a refinance and I make it clear that if I refinance it is not going to be with them.

So now there is incentive for both the lender and the broker to actual earn the ****ing commission they are paid for and see what we can get without the paper work BS
Usually with a rate reduction review, you just set up a meeting with the bank manager. Do you need to get the broker involved? Get the broker to quote you some rates, then take it to the bank manager for negotiation. Did that with one of my loans, and it worked! Broker didn't mind doing the work cos he knew I was looking to refinance with a couple of other loans. The broker only makes money when a new loan is settled + trailing commission. The trailing commission is peanuts per person, so I doubt he'd put you on the priority queue. But if you were to switch.....he gets good money.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: