View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 06:49 PM   #2
jimt3te50
My kids think I'm cool

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Jim has consistently for some time now shared his life, and his passions in his XY GT and more so his FG GT in a way so everyone here feels part of the journey, which helps make AFF such a worthwhile place to be.  An outstanding contributor in my book. 

that's fantastic Goran- despite all the fence-sitting with the AUEdit this is a fantastic thing that I find so hard to believe has been met with such scepticism.

I'm more than confident you'll be impressed with the results of the tune- in the hands of a capable tuner these are fantastic thing- the best money you can spend on the car.

Particularly with the auto too- as the ECU takes timing out of the car at the shift points to soften the change- that thing will rip through the gears now and probably chirp the wheels now too.

Well done Goran- good to see you jumping aboard the mod ship.... lol

And that's a great thing Bluepower are doing too- it's always nice to know what you're getting begfore you have to fork out the cash.
2018 Ford Ranger RAPTOR
2013 Audi SQ5
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote