View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 06:03 PM   #356
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 2019 Ford Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatonaPC© View Post
Blue Panther has been available from the start. But only for ST-Line and Active.
According to the MY19/MY19.25 brochure I have downloaded, the only blue colors were Desert Island Blue and Blue Metallic. Maybe it was added in the MY19.75 update, but it wasn't listed in any Australian brochure prior.

Great they have added Active Park Assist 2 to the Titanium, but like you said a shame Drivers Assist didn't become standard on lower models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosKo
I think there is a further difference in the Titanium mode. According to the image on the Ford website, the chrome strip that ran along the top of the door sill now only runs along the bottom of the door sill.
What a spot! Missed that, all the images have been updated. The overseas Vignale model has both the lower chrome and upper chrome, looks a bit classier. An odd change though.

Have been following the updates very closely, and there has been some minor cost cutting since the MY19.75 update, the removal of the rear key-less entry to the back doors, the soft touch back doors in the Titanium have been replaced with the hard plastic of lesser models. In the UK they've pretty much dropped the IRS in most models bar the 2.0L diesel and ST model so I have read.