Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 25-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #181
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

Default Re: Ford targets Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Farnsworth View Post
That's the thing you have to be mindful of on the internet. Someone who has had a 'bad' experience is far more likely to talk about it, and embellish it on the internet than someone who is very happy with their experience. It's a shame because it can give an inaccurate and one-sided view of the product. You have to be wary of this when reading internet reviews/experiences.

It doesn't just happen through the internet....Bad experiences with products/service will always come to the forefront in general conversation, before a good experiences.

And yes, I do agree with what you're saying, just expanding on it.

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
svo supporter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #182
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default Re: Ford targets Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Noise View Post
Sorry mate, I didn’t really explain it very well. Originally, I spoke to the dealer and was advised by them to ring CRC as they couldn’t approve the warranty claim on paintwork until CRC was advised. I’m not sure if the procedure has changed but back then, CRC organised a rep from PPG to meet me at the dealer to inspect the car.

It very nearly got ugly when the clown from PPG accused me of wasting his time. I used every ounce of strength I had to stop myself from inserting my fist into the side of his head. I wonder if he thought I was wasting my time when I walked into the showroom to hand over nearly 70 large on a ******* Falcon?

Anyway, I didn’t see why I should have to accept paint coming off my front bumper on a car that had covered around 1200 kms. I’d even spoke to a bloke from UP tooling and he explained why there was a problem with the FPV bumpers and the issues they had during production.

During this time, I was lucky to be home one day a fortnight so most of the communication with the dealer was by phone. CRC didn’t like me because I wouldn’t play their little games. When you speak to them, they are like a broken record and they are trained well. They get you incredibly angry, then they focus in on the anger instead of the issue, but I wouldn’t get angry with them. I just kept on asking to speak to someone who was able to help me.

I also didn’t see why the dealer should have to cop it for something that was not his fault. As far as I’m concerned, if you buy a car like a GT-P and there’s an issue with it, they should fix it, simple as that. What was even more annoying was the warranty claim would have cost **** all. If I had have said to them the that the car’s used a litre of oil in 600 kms, they would have dropped a new engine in it, go figure.
Nothing's changed at CRC all these years on...
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: