Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 10-02-2006, 12:00 AM   #1
rapidxr6
AS IT SAYS.....

Default ATTN Geelong members

Spooky shyte. Sick old Mo Fo in johnstons? park.
I just got off messenger talking to one of my 3 nieces in Clifton Springs.
Seems today her and friends were at 'johnstons park' (not sure on spelling)
her friends went to the toilet and she stayed where they were sitting by herself listening to her mp3, she noticed a older fella sitting not far from her, winking and hand gesturing her to come over to him, she turned her back to him to ignore him. A few minutes passed and she looked to see if he was still there and the sleazy old slimey so n so was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO HER :jab:
She gave him the : & screamed for her friends who bolted back to her quick smart. To which he casually stood up said "oh, your here with friends, i thought you were alone", then hastily walked away.
She won't tell her parents so i'm gunna call them about it, seems she told them she was going to be elsewhere, not the park and dosn't want to get in trouble.
Silly girl, i tried to tell her the seriousness of such but...alas.. won't listen. I think the nature of this will severly overcome the fact she told a little lie to mum and dad.

rapidxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 12:10 AM   #2
LUXO_8
windsor user

johnstones park is so dodgy its not funny, not somewhere you'd want to go alone...lol

lots of homeless and wierdo's
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 12:16 AM   #3
rapidxr6
AS IT SAYS.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNC_8
johnstones park is so dodgy its not funny, not somewhere you'd want to go alone...lol

Figured as much, i've never seen or been there, just posting a warning.
Old 10-02-2006, 12:27 AM   #4
Gubas
- BOOYEH -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNC_8

Its funny that such a nice clean park, that sits next to a war memorial, and is across the road from the Geelong police station, can attract the people it does.
During the day its not too bad, with people walking through the park to get to the train station from the CBD, but at night, the place is just so damn scary.
Still not reccomended to go alone, even during the day.

Hope your niece recovers from the thought of these predators, and what they can potentialy do.
Old 10-02-2006, 12:41 AM   #5
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Johnstones park. Usually it would be the males who copped harrasment there if you get my drift!!!
Old 10-02-2006, 10:19 AM   #6
xbgs351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It used to have a reputation of being a real homo toilet block. Probably still has.
xbgs351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:38 AM   #7
EDManual
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Theres another homo toilet block near the Geelong High School, in a dirt carpark in Eastern Park. Dont go there at night, if you are a bloke.... Once did the most masssive powerslide covering some guys car in stones and dust! Had his window open too! I had to keep the boot in, so he couldnt see my number plate....
EDManual is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:46 AM   #8
aquahead2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think it's time the law started doing what it should be, patroling the beat. I think a few Traffic Operations Tossers should be looking for something to do now they've turned on the cameras on the Freeway.
aquahead2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 12:08 PM   #9
rapidxr6
AS IT SAYS.....

Well, it seems mum and dad didn't think much of her little lie and put all the blame on to her for what nearly/ could've happened. She's in big trouble and the blame is being projected onto me by her.. txt'd me this mornin, dosn't ever want to see or speak to me again....
me ... very very dissapointed in bro & sis inlaw.
I might pop over to cliffy in the next couple of weeks, i need to be in melbourne for union business, so, take the long way home via Geelong. And see how she really is.

Zoll.

Did anyone see how red the moon was last night?
Old 10-02-2006, 12:42 PM   #10
ned
Once shy... twice bitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDManual
Theres another homo toilet block near the Geelong High School, in a dirt carpark in Eastern Park. Dont go there at night, if you are a bloke.... Once did the most masssive powerslide covering some guys car in stones and dust! Had his window open too! I had to keep the boot in, so he couldnt see my number plate....
Have you heard the brake light story? LOL
Old 10-02-2006, 02:34 PM   #11
XR-ENVI
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah Johnstones park is supposedly the gay hangout but also the man could quite possibly been a lonely homeless guy but even still i agree with all that has been said it can be dodgy both day and night and would still be a scary and weird situation to be inj
XR-ENVI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 02:40 PM   #12
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

I can kind of see her parents point of view though, she shouldn't have been there in the first place, and obviously she knew that if she felt the need to lie to them about where she was.
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 05:07 PM   #13
xbgs351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Does anybody remember the story of the guy that reported to the police that he was bashed, and a second guy reported to the police that he was propositioned at a toilet block. The police put two and two together. I believe the indecent proposer was a principal of one of the catholic schools.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:09 PM   #14
xbgs351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidxr6
Well, it seems mum and dad didn't think much of her little lie and put all the blame on to her for what nearly/ could've happened. She's in big trouble and the blame is being projected onto me by her.. txt'd me this mornin, dosn't ever want to see or speak to me again....
me ... very very dissapointed in bro & sis inlaw.
I might pop over to cliffy in the next couple of weeks, i need to be in melbourne for union business, so, take the long way home via Geelong. And see how she really is.

Zoll.

Did anyone see how red the moon was last night?
This really needs to be reported to the police. A lot of children walk through that park when going from the CBD to the railway station.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:18 PM   #15
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquahead2001
I think it's time the law started doing what it should be, patroling the beat. I think a few Traffic Operations Tossers should be looking for something to do now they've turned on the cameras on the Freeway.
Hopefully they write you a few NOU's and scuds to go along with it. Perhaps a spotting notice just to top of your attitude problem.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:21 PM   #16
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbgs351
This really needs to be reported to the police. A lot of children walk through that park when going from the CBD to the railway station.
Cant think of the name of the road in Port Melbourne, but there is a bend that carries it from West Gate bridge to St Kilda pier and on the bend a hidden carpark at beach. I was working one day, new to area, when offsider drove van down there. Was hot day and broad day light. We walked out to dune area and before you know it I could see male heads bopping up from all over the dunes. I think one may have been wearing a thong but most nothing. We high tailed it out of that place. Apparently is a pick up point for jigalows etc