Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 13-01-2022, 06:44 AM   #631
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hey mate,

Yes on a break from work, just taking it easy for a couple of weeks.

That is a bonnet badge off a BA/F LTD, original part number BL16850A, obsolete and hard to get since there were not many LTD's made.

GT

thanks . i did find a better condition one but that has now sold privately

enjoy that time
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2022, 02:06 PM   #632
Moz149
Starter Motor

Exclamation Re: Genuine Ford Parts

We are replacing our seized dual piston front brake calipers and upgrading our rotors for our AU111 Tickford XR8 series

We have awhile back bought some rotors with these specs as below but having a hard time to find the calipers to suit.

Brand DBA
Diameter 329mm
Height 48.30mm
Thickness 28mm
Min Thickness 25
Inner Diameter 71.80
NO of holes 5
Disc Vent S

Any ideas? or should we start again with both Rotors and calipers [wanting the dual pistons style]
We are in Perth and stuck at finding any.

Thank you in advance
Moz149 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 13-01-2022, 10:33 PM   #633
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz149 View Post
We are replacing our seized dual piston front brake calipers and upgrading our rotors for our AU111 Tickford XR8 series

We have awhile back bought some rotors with these specs as below but having a hard time to find the calipers to suit.

Brand DBA
Diameter 329mm
Height 48.30mm
Thickness 28mm
Min Thickness 25
Inner Diameter 71.80
NO of holes 5
Disc Vent S

Any ideas? or should we start again with both Rotors and calipers [wanting the dual pistons style]
We are in Perth and stuck at finding any.

Thank you in advance
Suggest you talk to Forum Sponsor Matt from Race Brakes either through here or call him on 02 9609 1101..

I am a purist so I always like to stick to original for this very reason, but there may still be an aftermarket solution for you?
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 24-01-2022, 05:13 PM   #634
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hello GTLEGEND, I am not even sure of the correct name for this item.

1. It is the rubber? Pads/seals that sit on top of the boot lid and between the upright struts on the BA xr8 rear spoiler. when they repaired the car and removed the spoiler, etc., they used the same ones to put it back on, but because they were moved/perished, the boot now fills with water. (I am not sure if there are two sets of seals in that one set for the bottom of the strut and one for the top of the strut between the spoiler) if so, both sets.

2. Drivers side door handle + switch assembly for the windows etc. - BA XR8 ( black n silver ) I can take a photo of this and post it up if required.

Thank you
Pete
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2022, 06:47 PM   #635
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC View Post
Hello GTLEGEND, I am not even sure of the correct name for this item.

1. It is the rubber? Pads/seals that sit on top of the boot lid and between the upright struts on the BA xr8 rear spoiler. when they repaired the car and removed the spoiler, etc., they used the same ones to put it back on, but because they were moved/perished, the boot now fills with water. (I am not sure if there are two sets of seals in that one set for the bottom of the strut and one for the top of the strut between the spoiler) if so, both sets.

2. Drivers side door handle + switch assembly for the windows etc. - BA XR8 ( black n silver ) I can take a photo of this and post it up if required.

Thank you
Pete
Hi Peter,

Boot spoiler to bootlid seals. Sits between the spoiler and boot lid only. Used to be sold as part of fitting kit BAF44222AKT. Unfortunately obsolete and now longer available.

Drivers door handle: inside or outside? Inside there are four different ones available, pending you have warm charcoal or dark stone interior, then if its chrome or satin aluminum finish. The only one still available is Warm Charcoal/Satin Aluminum finish around $90) Outside handle still available, paint to suit around $90 also.

For the window switches, will need a VIN as there are multiple different units available pending on on illumination or not, build date, etc.

GT
Old 27-01-2022, 05:10 PM   #636
milesinfront.com

I'm looking for some fairly specific parts where the hinges and gas struts mount to the rear window on my SZ Territory... Are there any parts diagrams accessible so I can pinpoint what I require?
milesinfront.com is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-01-2022, 05:25 PM   #637
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesinfront.com View Post
I'm looking for some fairly specific parts where the hinges and gas struts mount to the rear window on my SZ Territory... Are there any parts diagrams accessible so I can pinpoint what I require?
It is in post 3 of the link below, system would not me duplicate it again here..

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11462212
Old 27-01-2022, 05:30 PM   #638
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesinfront.com View Post
GT may have some specific diagrams but have you tries the Tech Resources section?

http://fordforums.com.au/wsmpub/szt/501-11.html

Edit..........he beat me with his own
Old 27-01-2022, 05:32 PM   #639
milesinfront.com

Quote:
It is in post 3 of the link below, system would not me duplicate it again here..

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11462212
Super fast reply!

What's pricing and availability like for:

420800 (or 420B00)

And might as well ask about struts: 42104 42105 (presume LHS & RHS?)

Cheers in advance...
Old 27-01-2022, 06:11 PM   #640
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

42160: Available $60
42110: Available $11.50
420B00: Available $30
42104 RH: Available $65
42105 LH: Available $65

Postage/freight on top if required.

Cheers..
Old 27-01-2022, 07:10 PM   #641
milesinfront.com

Thanks for your time GT, but I will need to find an extra job to afford that list... You never can tell which parts are cheap as and which are made of gold!
Old 28-01-2022, 11:09 AM   #642
FrancisW
Starter Motor

Good morning all. Just had car serviced and inter cooler hoses are leaking.
It is a 2011 MC LX 2.0TDi.
I know others have replaced them in previous posts, but I was wondering if anyone has the part numbers and where they were purchased them from.
Also rear lower control bushes or are they a complete unit,
Cheers, have a good day.
FrancisW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-01-2022, 12:10 PM   #643
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisW View Post
Good morning all. Just had car serviced and inter cooler hoses are leaking.
It is a 2011 MC LX 2.0TDi.
I know others have replaced them in previous posts, but I was wondering if anyone has the part numbers and where they were purchased them from.
Also rear lower control bushes or are they a complete unit,
Cheers, have a good day.
Do you have a VIN, will make it easier to look it up?
Old 28-01-2022, 12:14 PM   #644
FrancisW
Starter Motor

Quote:
Do you have a VIN, will make it easier to look it up?
Hi, vin is, WF0GXXGBBGBJ83456.
Cheers
Old 28-01-2022, 12:30 PM   #645
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi, vin is, WF0GXXGBBGBJ83456.
Cheers
Here is the intercooler parts and rear suspension parts. ID what you are after and I can advise part numbers and pricing.

MC Mondeo Intercooler.PNG

MC Mondeo Rear Suspension.PNG
Old 28-01-2022, 02:00 PM   #646
FrancisW
Starter Motor

Quote:
Here is the intercooler parts and rear suspension parts. ID what you are after and I can advise part numbers and pricing.

Attachment 105297

Attachment 105296
Looks like I need the three hoses, and part number 5A638 is that called a control arm .
Cheers
Old 28-01-2022, 02:53 PM   #647
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Looks like I need the three hoses, and part number 5A638 is that called a control arm .
Cheers
Hose 1: AV616C700AD $280
Hose 2: AG916C646AC $220
Hose 3: AG916K863AB $150

5A638 is described as a bush. LH 6G915K896AB $85 RH 6G915K896BB $85.

Freight on top if required.
Old 28-01-2022, 02:57 PM   #648
FrancisW
Starter Motor

Quote:
Hose 1: AV616C700AD $280
Hose 2: AG916C646AC $220
Hose 3: AG916K863AB $150

5A638 is described as a bush. LH 6G915K896AB $85 RH 6G915K896BB $85.

Freight on top if required.
Thank you. I will be in contact next week.
Cheers
Old 29-01-2022, 09:36 PM   #649
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ford Doc1973

Have a look below and see what parts you need, also for your front shocks, see if there is a tag at the bottom of a shock with a colour(s) and an engineering part number. Best to keep it as per design intent.

Column Shift Steering Cable and Parts.

FG Steering Control.PNG

Front Suspension

FG Front Suspension.PNG

Front Shocks

FG Front Shock.PNG
Old 03-02-2022, 12:59 AM   #650
Cav
HUGH JARSE
Donating Member2

2009 FG XR6 ute - need new windscreen nozzles, please.
Cav is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2022, 08:09 AM   #651
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav View Post
2009 FG XR6 ute - need new windscreen nozzles, please.
RH Washer Jet and Crossover hose as one: $65
LH Washer Jet and Hose: Obsolete and nil NOS.
Old 05-02-2022, 11:12 PM   #652
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For SilverBA:

SX/Y Territory Water Pump.

SX SY Water Pump.PNG
Old 06-02-2022, 09:23 AM   #653
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For Silver BA

SX SY Water Pump Heater Tube.PNG
Old 07-02-2022, 12:07 PM   #654
silverfern.kiwi
Starter Motor

wanting header bar for front of tub fg ute goin from hard cover to canopy
silverfern.kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2022, 12:29 PM   #655
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfern.kiwi View Post
wanting header bar for front of tub fg ute goin from hard cover to canopy
Not quite sure what part you are referring to, maybe a image to show what you are referring to, below are the components of the rear tub as a start..

FG Ute Rear Body Parts.PNG
Old 07-02-2022, 06:28 PM   #656
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For Fankie86..

MD Mondeo Exhaust.PNG
Old 08-02-2022, 02:48 PM   #657
silverfern.kiwi
Starter Motor

[QUOTE=GTLEGEND;6679031]Not quite sure what part you are referring to, maybe a image to show what you are referring to, below are the components of the rear tub as a start..

Hi this is the part I'm after... hope it works... new to forums. Cheers Mikeit goes on the front edge of the tub and holds the tonneau down.jpg
silverfern.kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2022, 03:26 PM   #658
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mr GT,

Just a question for curiosity sake...

How many versions of the rear knuckles are their on BF sedans?

My mind tells me there are at least 3, the only difference between them being the position and design of the upper control arm bolt hole for different camber angles.

There is one for standard suspensions and one for XR (with a simple hole drilled in slightly different positions) and one for FPV (with an elongated hole to take an eccentric bolt).

Or are there more versions? Or am I wrong in general?

What I'm trying to work out is where the Ghia fits into all of this. What alignment measurements should be used on a Ghia rear end? Being a "sports" suspension do they just use the XR knuckle? Or the standard knuckle? Or is there a special knuckle for them? Etc, etc.

Thanks in advance.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2022, 05:06 PM   #659
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=silverfern.kiwi;6679456]
Quote:
Not quite sure what part you are referring to, maybe a image to show what you are referring to, below are the components of the rear tub as a start..

Hi this is the part I'm after... hope it works... new to forums. Cheers MikeAttachment 105324
Hi Mike,

Is there any part numbers on the item especially one with 28560 or the alike in the middle of it.

Look at number 28560 in the pic below, is that what you are referring to.

FG Ute Rail.PNG
Old 08-02-2022, 05:30 PM   #660
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Mr GT,

Just a question for curiosity sake...

How many versions of the rear knuckles are their on BF sedans?

My mind tells me there are at least 3, the only difference between them being the position and design of the upper control arm bolt hole for different camber angles.

There is one for standard suspensions and one for XR (with a simple hole drilled in slightly different positions) and one for FPV (with an elongated hole to take an eccentric bolt).

Or are there more versions? Or am I wrong in general?

What I'm trying to work out is where the Ghia fits into all of this. What alignment measurements should be used on a Ghia rear end? Being a "sports" suspension do they just use the XR knuckle? Or the standard knuckle? Or is there a special knuckle for them? Etc, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Hi mate,

Listed below are all the available arms for BA/F Sedan, some are the same number but pending on month year will determine what it suits. So in essence there are 6 variations. The LHR is basically the same except the part numbers have 5A969 in the middle instead of 5A968 that differentiate them from each other:

BA5A968A: KNUCKLE - REAR WHEEL, RH, INCLUDES BEARING (WITH STANDARD SUSPENSION) From 01/07/2002 on

BA5A968A: KNUCKLE - REAR WHEEL, RH, INCLUDES BEARING (XT/FUTURA, WITH HD INDEPENDANT REAR SUSPENSION OR WITH SPORTS TUNED SUSPENSION) From 10/9/2006 On

BAF5A968B: KNUCKLE - REAR WHEEL, RH, INCLUDES BEARING (5.4 V8 SOHC EFI 24V, WITH SPORTS TUNED SUSPENSION) From 1/10/2005 on

BAF5A968C: KNUCKLE - REAR WHEEL, RH, INCLUDES BEARING (GT/GT-P, FPV SPORTS SUSPENSION OR F6) From 1/10/2005 on..

BAF5A968C: KNUCKLE - REAR WHEEL, RH, INCLUDES BEARING (FORCE VERSION, FPV SPORTS SUSPENSION) from 19/9/2006 on

BAF5A968D: KNUCKLE - REAR WHEEL, RH, INCLUDES BEARING (XR, 4.0L DOHC VCT EFI, FPV SUSPENSION) from 1/10/2005.

BAF5A968E: NUCKLE - REAR WHEEL, RH, INCLUDES BEARING (XR, 5.4 V8 DOHC EFI 32V, FPV SPORTS SUSPENSION OR 4.0L DOHC EFI VCT TURBO, FPV SUSPENSION) from 1/10/2005 on

BAT5A968A: KNUCKLE - REAR WHEEL, RH, INCLUDES BEARING (WITH SPORTS TUNED SUSPENSION) from 1/7/2002-30/9/2005.

If you pass on the VIN we may be able to narrow it down. I am guessing it would be 1st number.

Hope this helps or maybe its confused you even further..