Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 15-07-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
MotherNature
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Joining OzECruisers

Hi and welcome to OzECruisers

OzECruisers is an Australia wide car club based around the E.N.D. series Falcons, Fairlanes and LTD's. Whether you own a Ford E.N.D. series vehicle, just plan to or have a passion for these cars you are welcome to join.

The club will hold many cruises, attend car shows and hold car events such as off street drag racing days, skid pan days, club show’n’shines plus many other exciting events are being planned.

This is our first year of being formed so expect us to grow very quickly, keep an eye out for tutorials on car modifications, how to’s and the calendar for upcoming events.

We look forward to you being a part of our club and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

If you have any questions or enquiries please ask one of us here in the forums either by a private message or post in the forums here.

The administration of AFF have been a great help and have allowed us to have a private area where we can chat about club stuff in a more relaxed manner.

This area is only available to paid members of our club, so if you have been considering joining but haven't done so yet, now is a good time. There are two levels of membership and both have access to our private club area and also their own page on our club website.

We encourage potential new members to attend an event before deciding to join and if you would like to do this then please send either myself, wulos, ClarkeAV or Sorted a PM and we can tell you what is on and when.

Membership levels

Full
You have full access to all club forums.
Must own a constituent vehicle
May buy club stickers/merchandise
Can attend events with priority on places
Have full voting rights.
Can serve on the board if voted in.
3 month grace period if between constituent vehicles
Joining fee of $20 is paid for lifetime (this covers membership pack) As club merchandise is not yet available this initial joining fee will be waived until decided upon by the club committee.
Membership fee of $20 is paid yearly
Receive some ‘membership’ merchandise, exact content & design still to be finalised.
Can put forward topics for discussion by the board
Allowed to bring 1 Guest/Public to a meet if you wish (but must nominate prior to event)
Will receive subsidised funding for certain events.

Associate Membership
Can attend events - upon approval by cruise coordinators.
May buy a club stickers/merchandise
Can suggest limited range of topics for discussion by the board.
Allowed to bring 1 Guest/Public to a meet with prior approval of a cruise moderator.

Associate and Full
Cruises and meets may be organised un-officially but will not have club backing or support, so all insurance and public liability is the organisers responsibility.
The club reserves the right to cancel/remove any event threads felt to not be in the interest of the club.

Do you want to Join OzEcruisers?? The process is an easy one and only requires clicking on the links below and completing the forms, reading and agreeing to the constitution and by-laws and popping your membership dues in the bank account listed below. Please add your user name so we can trace your payment.

BSB: 063 622 Account: 1037 2281
Account Name: OzECruisers Inc.
Bank: Commonwealth Bank

OzECruisers Constitution

OzECruisers ByLaws

OzECruisers Application Form

Last edited by MotherNature; 22-04-2009 at 06:18 PM.
MotherNature is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
TOASTED
JMM modded EF

i want to join but i dont know that u guys will attend/host anydays from townsville to cairns?

Guess the alcohol tax is turning people to mind altering drugs.
I drive : A heavily modified EF Fairmont with a JMM dev5 cam, worked head, 3.5" mandrel bent intake, exhaust, and a few other bits n pieces like a stally etc.

"She goes like a zirtek"

WANT A FAST FORD RING THIS BLOKE V V

Abbott Engines for HeadWork
20 years experience
PH Rob on (07) 5526 3883
TOASTED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
MotherNature
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Craig if you send TIKFD6 a PM I'm sure you guys can organise something. He is in Townsville I believe. Then you guys can make things bigger up there as you go
Old 15-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #4
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

The best thing people who live in areas of Australia where there isn't many members is to get the word out about the club and to join. Members are very welcome to come to me with cruise ideas and I can assist you in getting a cruise running in your area.
Don't feel left out if theres not many members in your area, as the club grows, more members will appear around where you live.
Old 14-02-2009, 12:16 PM   #5
aza23q

wat is the standard for joining i have a el with xr body kit and rims plus a a decent stereo is that worthy?
aza23q is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #6
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aza23q
wat is the standard for joining i have a el with xr body kit and rims plus a a decent stereo is that worthy?
Sure is where do you live?

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
webby_191189
low wagooon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aza23q
There is no standard just needs to be e series era

webby_191189 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2009, 12:46 PM   #8
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by webby_191189
There is no standard just needs to be e series era
or to be more accurate EA-EL, NA-NL, DA-DL & XG-XH

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

Quote:
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Old 14-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
aza23q

i live in liverpool area nsw
aza23q is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #10
Mr-FGXR8
Starter Motor

hey i want to join. how do i go about signing up
i have a ed falcon and also a fg xr8
Mr-FGXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2009, 09:18 AM   #11
MotherNature
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Welcome to our club area guys. The details of joining are in the thread above. If you click on the links you will see the constitution and by-laws. The application form is there too. If you complete that and forward it as instructed with the membership dues we can arrange completion of your membership.
Old 16-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #12
Quasi
Boss 290 BA GT Goodness

Hey Lisa, long time eh.

How many club members are in the South East Queensland region? I'm looking for a club, but want more than just an internet membership.
The Toy - 03 BA GT In 'Venom', Silver BF Stripe Kit, Non-Premium Sound, Cloth Trim, Auto, 19" Staggered Vertini, Custom Exhaust, Roof DVD

Member of the FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT

Web Links To Check Out

Shannons Club Garage

Facebook Photo Albums
Quasi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #13
MotherNature
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey there Quasi, It has been a long time

We have a couple of Qld members and are always looking to grow naturally. My eldest is now up in Brissy land too & he will always go for a cruise.

To get things moving you could always make a start with the other guys to go forward with events & meets, all it takes is a few enthusiastic ones & you could be out & about in no time ;)
Old 17-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #14
EFJay

Default Re: Joining OzECruisers

form sent by email and money will be in tomorrow arvo
Old 18-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #15
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Welcome - once payment has been received we will send out a membership pack/discount card & you will get access to club forum

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

Quote:
Old 15-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #16
Stinger56

Hi all I hope the club grows in Qld as there are some real nice cars up here. I will post a pic of my NC as my avatar. Stinger56
Stinger56 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post