Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 19-07-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
1TUFXR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Post FLOOR MATS & BOOT LINING WITH AFF LOGO!!!

Ok, i know the guy who makes those enviromentaly friendly bags like the woolworths ones and they come in different colors, anyway he makes floor mats and boot linings out of those materials and i can get blue ones made up with Australian Ford Forums.com printed on there....

If more than 1000 ppl are interested they will be selling for $7.00 plus $5.00 p&h.... I need a moderator or forum member high up in the ranks to make this happen ( so could some one pm me with interest)

i will put up photos soon......

Any interest???

1TUFXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2007, 09:22 PM   #2
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

yep would look cool.
Im in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2007, 09:27 PM   #3
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAC040
I need a moderator or forum member high up in the ranks to make this happen ( so could some one pm me with interest)

i will put up photos soon......

Any interest???
So why didn't you just PM them instead of posting 4 times ?
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2007, 10:06 PM   #4
1TUFXR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

as you can see by my posts i am still new to this
Old 19-07-2007, 10:11 PM   #5
webby_191189
low wagooon

I'd be in but i dunno about 1000 people. That would be pushing i think

webby_191189 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2007, 10:50 PM   #6
1TUFXR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

here is a link

http://www.centaweb.com.au/recyclable_car_mats.html
Old 20-07-2007, 01:04 AM   #7
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Agreed you'll have trouble finding 1000 people, but good luck all the same.
Old 20-07-2007, 01:31 AM   #8
Scott

I'd roll a couple up and chuck em in the wheel well for the odd time I have muddy boots or have to carry something dirty.

If by chance something goes wrong and you don't drum up a thousand buyers, how much are they for a one off purchase?
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2007, 10:10 AM   #9
1TUFXR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i can only but bulk, so 2 each is would be 500 ppl, but i need a moderator to help make it happen
Old 20-07-2007, 11:17 AM   #10
holmsy
Banned

i dont think you will get 500 people buying 2.

it is one of those things it would meen someone buying a bulk and selling them over time. but that would cost alot outright for someone.
holmsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2007, 04:59 PM   #11
Felony
Wherever u go there u r

Im in, but yeah like others said it will be hard to get that many numbers, you might get more people intrested if you have him make 1 or 2 up then put pics up of them so everyone can see exactly what ther are getting.....
thanks
Old 20-07-2007, 06:15 PM   #12
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

if its floor matts...and ive got my maths right....each of us would need 4 matts not 2. therefore total people required is 250. then if you include a boot mat here n there you may only need 200 odd people to buy.
how big is the club/forum?

brad

Blue Power Airbox, Sunroof, Typhoon Wheels, Brembos, Prem Sound, Momo Chunky Wheel, Genuine FPV Gauge Holder, Whiteline Swaybars, Lowered, Tinted Windows, 60lb Injectors, Plazmaman Cooler, Hot Side & Under Battery Pipes, 4" Dump & Cat, Process West Surge Tank & Bosch 044, Turbo Inline Oil Filter
BRADMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #13
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJSPENCER85
if its floor matts...and ive got my maths right....each of us would need 4 matts not 2. therefore total people required is 250. then if you include a boot mat here n there you may only need 200 odd people to buy.
how big is the club/forum?

brad
They don't appear to be mat's you'd leave installed in the car - more like mat's you would use when you have dirty feet etc. That being said, 2 would do me - not fussed about the logo though, plain would be fine.
Old 20-07-2007, 06:41 PM   #14
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP006
They don't appear to be mat's you'd leave installed in the car - more like mat's you would use when you have dirty feet etc. That being said, 2 would do me - not fussed about the logo though, plain would be fine.
why then would you not just buy one recycle bag, cut the straps off, then cut it half and all for $1 you have the same thing.

The idea of an emergancy pack say in a small draw string bag of car mats and boot liner could work as a pack for the boot as discussed if the price was right.
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2007, 11:05 AM   #15
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC
why then would you not just buy one recycle bag, cut the straps off, then cut it half and all for $1 you have the same thing.
Because they're recycling bags.