Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 14-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
1FLYRYD
Boost Cruisin'

Default quite

damn its quite in here i swear i just seen a tumble weed blow past the bottom of my screen

1988 EA falcon, 20inch dark agents, cyprus blue, ED XR front, full EF fairmont interior conversion, built AU motor with modded BA turbo pistons, AiResearch T04, Snort manifold & 4inch dump, 50mm Synapse external gate, custom stainless 3inch exhaust & cooler piping, Synapse BOV, SMT8 piggy back, lowered on king sl's and ultima shocks, full noleathane bushings
1FLYRYD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2008, 12:24 AM   #2
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

I have noticed aswell. sometimes a day goes by and only one new post in the discruusions section. Are there sections that are invisible where people are posting? that only paying members see.

<INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE>

Daily- 05' BA futura... work done.
Cruiser- 85' VK berlina... more work done
gthofan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2008, 02:35 AM   #3
blur1
el wagon

quite in here? : it's QUIET maybe...... :
blur1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2008, 10:46 AM   #4
1FLYRYD
Boost Cruisin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur1
quite in here? : it's QUIET maybe...... :
my bad on the spelling there but a least it generated a post
1988 EA falcon, 20inch dark agents, cyprus blue, ED XR front, full EF fairmont interior conversion, built AU motor with modded BA turbo pistons, AiResearch T04, Snort manifold & 4inch dump, 50mm Synapse external gate, custom stainless 3inch exhaust & cooler piping, Synapse BOV, SMT8 piggy back, lowered on king sl's and ultima shocks, full noleathane bushings
1FLYRYD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #5
vermiltina
Custom e-series owner

shhh....don't everyone speak at once...lol

:
fresh paint, 20 inch chrome wheels, ed xr front, scorcher body kit, ef/el mirrors and door trims, UPC 330mm twin piston big brakes, manual, front adjustable coil overs, 2.5 inch exhaust, twin thermos etc etc
**atomic built 660kw AU engine being fitted**

Last edited by vermiltina; 15-06-2008 at 10:48 AM. Reason: forgot something
vermiltina is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2008, 11:07 AM   #6
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthofan
I have noticed aswell. sometimes a day goes by and only one new post in the discruusions section. Are there sections that are invisible where people are posting? that only paying members see.
Lately it has had its slow days in the general section. It is rare though for the technical section not to have something (read anything up to 10odd posts a day).

Yes there is member only areas and there has been a bit of action in there as we have just had our Events co-ordinator elected, cruises as well as other club discussions.

I have a few ideas to take to the new events co ordinator at our next monthly meeting and am hoping to get an all open invited event to happen soon
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2008, 11:37 AM   #7
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Thats because I have not been posting :

Personally I cant keep up with all the updates in the workshop build Section

General Section has been killed as usually the talk is something technical and thus moved to the tech section

Also General has been killed as there is a alot of ppl who are scared to post as there is a alot of tools who think that if your not talking about any OzE specific car it should not be talked about in this section :
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post