Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:28 AM   #1
banarcus
hmm eyebrows

Default E series wiring diagrams gone??

I don't know whether this is the correct forum to post this question. A very valuable resource for me on these forums has disapearred. There used to be a wiring diagram section on E series stuff but I cannot find it anymore. Could someone please tell me if it still exists? Thanks..

Old 11-01-2008, 09:03 AM   #2
TRRTRY

Yep - I was looking for it the other day too - i had to go to a rival site to get the info!
TRRTRY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The diagrams are being re-scanned & most likely will be only available to OzECruisers members in the future.

I do have access to some of the diagrams you may need. If you PM me which ones you need, I will do my best to find them for you
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:59 AM   #4
banarcus
hmm eyebrows

PM sent.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:06 AM   #5
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

MN, does that mean people who own E-Series vehicles but are not OzECruisers members miss out? To add to that question, does one have to be an OzECruisers member or can anyone with access to the OzECruisers subforums access the diagrams?

(Note this is not a boosted-you-know-who vs ozecruisers.com.au sh*tfight post)

In my case since I do not have access to those subforums, I'd probably source them elsewhere if ever I needed any, or ask someone on here *nicely*
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

At the present time there is no access to any of the wiring diagrams in the OzECruisers section. Not even I have access to it. I am trying to source my information through other avenues at this stage.

We are in the mist of change in the club area and I understand that the missing technical documents will be available when things are sorted.

Who will have access to them at this stage is not finally decided and will be a committee and Admin of AFF decision.

As I stated before if anyone is in need of diagrams I will do my best to find them whether they are an OzECruiser member or not.
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2008, 12:02 PM   #7
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

OK, thanks for the info MN
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post